Sunday, August 27, 2006

BEST YM Service ever!!! Do i see revival coming??

BEST YM Service ever!!! Do i see revival coming?? =)

Today i got to say... I tink its the BEST YM SERVICE EVER!!!! First of all... before goin to church today..i was doin my QT and prayin on the train..and the main thing i prayed abt was... for the worship leader, speaker and YM of gettin that same fire for God like camps!... AND my pray was immediately answered..when service started! I hav to say this...wan li really is one good worship leader! she really hype out YM! And the praise songs were really fast too! So i jus JUMPED!! and turn around! In the song "this is how we overcome" and.... den the second song "your grace is enough" i was at a hype mode! Now i didnt care abt the ppl around me, my changemaker buddies, vyan and keith were not with me then...although i ask my small grp to jump with me...they didnt..but oh well.. i was really JOYFUL! And jus JUMPED!!! although i was the onli one in my row i see jumpin in the second song! But well! Jus lovee it! The things i wld do for GOD! Even though it may seem silly! PRAISE THE LORD! den came the worship songs...i was really touch durning the songs... even this guy a couple seats on my right...knelt down! and i cld really see..the ppl around me... worshiping GOd really with ALL their heart! Lifting up their hands to the Lord!! I dunno if the rest of Ym felt the same way...but i cld see....the PASSION and FIRE for God raging in the hearts of the youths around me! ...

SERMON TIME! Jeremy seaward is really one POWERFUL anointed speaker! He is the son of Rick seaward(The Head of the charismatic churches) and He gave a good msg! that kept everyone in ym awake! ...His msg was abt sexual impurity, dating, BGR and stuff like dat... and den he mentioned this that i cld relate.... he talked abt how his friends said he was like so holy! and stuff like dat...and his reply to them was smthing like this..." I'm holy bcoz i serve a HOLY God!" This also reminded me of once of another pastor who said that if anyone calls u holy...its a compliment... so now.... when my friends said that..i'm actually glad they said it! =)
He den did a first altar call... and i saw 4 of my small grp members..goin to the front. AND i was really glad! especially when Jia zhi went up, he was willing to change his bad habits... me and ellen den decided to pray for them as this is our job as their aysgl...and we were like kinda lost at first, dunno how and wad we sld pray for them... we den went to the back of the ballroom..and we jus prayed for them... i was actually really nervous...i didnt noe wad to pray..ellen started and as she prayed... my current QT reminded me abt prayin through the spirit... i'm actually really fearful at prayin to a grp but i've been learnin for the past few mths...and i noe pray is very important..especially as an aysgl now... so i prayed for the help of the holy spirit...and the words jus flowed out of my mouth! It was real! we den got back to the service..and i cld really see Ymers goin to the front for the second altar call...didnt noe wad it was abt...but later..... jeremy seaward den told anyone in Ym who wants to commit their life to God to go to the aisle and the front! I immediately went up and everyone around me followed! My heart melted when i turn back to see EVERY SINGLE one in YM takin this step of faith and gettin out of their seats! I almost cried as i prayed!(but i didnt la).... God's presence was so real! It really reminded me of the last YM camp! with this looong altar calls! the service was longer as usual too! abt 2 hrs 30 mins!
well after service our small grp prayed together. I really see our grp really maturing and closer to God!

well...later went for lunch at carl's junior...and this weird thing happen soon after... vyan was suppose to join us later...but when he came.... there was this very overly socialble guy with vyan that spoke in an american accent... suddenly came out to us... and said he seen us before.. i was like! errrr! did i???? And vyan was like stucked with him... lookin for help... i tot he was vyan friend at first until...i went up to keith who was close by..and he told me the whole story... this TOTAL stranger jus walk up to them and followed them! wantin to join them for lunch.... He was an autistic guy which was SUPER FRIENDLY and it was jus soo WEIRD! I wanted to help vyan..but vyan decided to jus stay with him for lunch as he didnt one to hurt this guy feelin.. this guy even wanted vyan to buy him a drink. I really pity vyan at that point.. dunnno wad happen after dat...keith,shawn and shumei jus decided to seat at another table first.... i den left them and bum into cephas and cherie before meetin up with shashi and Jeorge as we went to ACS International for our match against faith methodist. I played against faith before when i played for SYFC... but this wasnt the same faith methodist team, they were all youths.... While wesley ym this time was pretty good...got to noe this barker guy who played for home united and knew alot of my ex stgabs soccer mates. And a few other barker guys who had really some good standard of soccer...and for the first time in my soccer career! since primary 4! I had my first ever YELLOW CARD! arghhh! stupid ref! LOL! well... final score! Wesley Ym 10-0 Faith Methodist church! We totally TRASHED THEM! and is Wesley record win! We played hard and deserve this win! I assist twice at least! Later... had dessert around holland V with the guys... and had a nice long chat with jiemin (jus to let you guys noe, his one of those super hype Ym leaders!) abt ym on the way home... i shared with him how i felt abt the ym..and how we wanted to be the CHANGEMAKERS! I got words of wisdom from him and he share me his opinions too.
well...honestly...its a looooooooong way before we see REVIVAL in YM!!!! YM needs PPL fire up for GOD!!! rite vyan,keith and nicole!!!! =)

No comments: