Thursday, August 17, 2006

Final assignment for lighting studies! YAY!

Final assignment for lighting studies! YAY!
Well the past few days... been quite slack... jus met up with my grp for discussion on our final lighting studies presentation. And coincidently, this grp i'm workin with now comprising of joseph & phyllis (the couples of our class) and tsoi kern(ADM, yr 2),are all CHIRSTIANS! So we are like the christian grp! cool man!

today... had our last LM this semester for campus crusade... phyllis lead worship,glenn was the guitarist, while joelle and me were the backup singers... it was my first time doin this...and we were kinda nervous. But in the end...worship was GREAT! The songs sang were very meaningful. :P!
This is the chorus of the song.. "In your hands" by reuben morgan! Its a really meaningful song.
So close I believe,
You're holding me nowI
n Your Hands I belong,
You'll never let me go
So close I believe
You're holding me now
In Your Hands I belong,
You'll never let me go

The grp today was very small...i tried to invite abt 4-5 ppl today...but all couldnt make it in the end..but oh well... it was a good LM today. Today's topic was abt loving God with all ur strength! The lesson was quite good... it really reminded me...that quiet time or spendin time with God...sld always be number one priority! I've been doin my QT everyday in the long journey in the bus..but the thing is...durin the weekends and mondays...i usually dun hav time for my QT, due to me not takin any long rides to TP... and i will be rushin to cover thru those dates on tuesday...so this is smthin i really mus hav the discipline to work on. GOD first! =)

No comments: