Tuesday, January 15, 2008

God just keep surprising me everyday! =)

God just keep surprising me everyday! =)

Monday
Something really amazing happen yesteday..first i just wanna say... right now im in a point in my life where i just feeeeeeeeeeel soo close to God each day. I feel really Blessed right now! As each day before i leave my hse to do my Quiet Time, God just continue to reveal to me and reading in his WORD is actually sooooo exciting! And each day as i leave the hse, i pray that i wld have opportunity to share the gospel especially on days where i leave for sch and on yesterday morning before i left for sch.. i pray abt that again.......

ANDDDDD! WOW GOD really amazed me so instantly.. as soon as i reach sch and open the class door... a class mate of mine shouted "FATHER BEN"... and she immediately first ask me questions on the 6 demons from the movie Exorcism of emily rose.. bcoz she was so facinated abt that movie which she just watch... for a moment i was like..wondering.. errrr.... i dunno who those demons were.. but... i ask further and she said..after watching that show she became very interested in finding out abt Christianity... I WAS STUNNED! I doubt she reads my blog... so at that point of time.. i was like...hmmm...how am i now going to share with her bcoz she isnt any typical girl actually, shes actually quite a wild girl and not those type that i can share such stuff to easily, and to add to it im not used to sharing the gospel like out right to girls actually, not very comfortable doing that. But she opened up abit from that brief conversation with her before class started..she said she used to be a Christian, and used to visit a few churches... but one church which i will not name kinda put her off bcoz they kept pestering her. But now she said she really wants to go to church! Infact she really wanted to visit my church! I was like.... woahhhh! I didnt really take much initiative but somehow God gave me such an opportunity like this again!(for those who read my previous post...the last one was with my proj mate last week) But even till now... i really dunno how im going to share the gospel to her.

I shared this with my crusade DG grp yesterday too, and Glenn suggested maybe having a "party" where we can share a message as well as have some time of discussion abt christianity... so well will still be praying abt this... now im going to sch! And im praying right now, that God will somehow give me that opportunity to share! =)

No comments: