Thursday, January 24, 2008

YAYYYY!!!! I FINALLY FINISH MY Detailing project!!!

YAYYYY!!!!FINALLY FINISH MY Detailing project!!!
Tuesday
Its been awesome week as usual! Yesterday had another great time with my crusade disciples! And im just so glad that even at times when i felt like canceling it as I had a lot of work to do, i just held back that thought and really MAKE time for these guys! AND i have been sooo blessed to have this really
FAITHFUL. AVAILABLE. TEACHABLE guys! Jem,Donovan and John! Really hope that you all can be like "Timothy's" like from the last Dg of this semester on Spiritual Multiplication!
Wednesday
The LAST crusade LM for the Semester ended with a BANG! Had this Couple's Forum where 2 guest couples sharing their views on marriage and finding that right one. And wow the discussion we had was soooooooooo wonderful! Manage to take back quite a lot from them today. The discussion was sooo good that from the original time to end at 8pm stretch all the way till 8.45pm!but wow...im just so amazed by HOW TIMELY GOD just place all this session on love,finding the right one, etc etc across my path the last few weeks. Its like everywhereee in church young adult service in crusade, my SMALL GRP, they are all talking abt this... and it came so perfectly that the leaders in my small grp all wanted to do on this! Even i manage to lead a crusade dg session on it! So all this spiritual feeding,discussions on this topic and what i cld take back from different leaders really give me pretty much good insights on this topic oready! And im pretty confident in doing this topic with my small grp now! I think i can even PREACH a session on this! heh! just joking.... =P

Below are some of my detailing drawings for this 2 storey chalet that we had to design! I have been spending late nites and nites for the past 3 weeks working on the AutoCAD programmed... there are actually 19 detailing pageee..but decided to just show 5 of them here! ENJOY!Thats if you understand it! =)





No comments: