Friday, January 04, 2008

MY 2008 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!

MY 2008 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS and Reflection of 2007("prophesies" that came true....)

Well 2007, has been an awesome year! It was definitely tougher in terms of my given more responsibility and taking on bigger task in various part of my life with stepping up in my small grp,stepping up as a Spiritual Multiplier(SM) and Servant Team(ST) in campus crusade and in wesley ym as one of the "Trinity cross trainer heads" and also making bigger decision but i can say bcoz of all this circumstances i have definitely grew and mature sooo much in my walk with Christ and with my Faith increasing so much more bcoz of his Word!

I was looking back at some of my previous archives and there was some that came true by the end of 2007...
The first wld be during YM CAMP 2006....
Extract from YM CAMP 06 post.."The first speaker session was by PASTOR JEREMY SEAWARD, and i gotta say, he is really one good speaker! His message was abt dscerning God's voice. He say we sld treasure the voice of God. And are we really willing to listen? ......To be honest, i didnt really hear God's voice during the ministry time... but the message did speak to me abt how to listen to God's voice and i feel that although i may not hear his voice yet, i feel i sld wait patiently. As there will be a point in time where he will speak to us."...and welll i waited more than a year and in YM CAMP 07 i heard a voice from God....

Extract from YM CAMP 06 post....Another incident also at YM Camp 06 was when "Pastor Dave reardon was praying for different people when he suddenly move towards me and said to me... i know you are a helper, but i want to pray for you! And i was like "errrrrrrr....ok" abit shocked that he will pray for the altar call ministers because we had tags to indicate us. So i said alright! He den prayed fervently for me and his words immediately hit my HEART it was soo real, everything he prayed for me was speaking right in my heart... he like knew my character and he said something like this... your "BOLDNESS" will start to increase. And it spoke sooo much to me that my emotions ran wild and i started to cry but without tears... and i was so touched that i cldn't control myself and i just fell back and still crying uncontrollably! And this is something i normally wont be doing... and i tink i never ever cried like this before. But strangely i had no tears when i cried. But i was really so ministered even though i didnt expect to get ministered.... and well INDEEED DEFINITELY in 2007 alone i done MANY BOLD things for Christ...too many to nameee, maybe one that i will always rmb is how i went for the mission trip in selangor even though i had modules given at the last minute still.(BUT by God's grace something happen!...read Selangor Mission Trip

Another incident was at the Ym leaders retreat 2007...
Extract from
A/YSGL leaders retreat 2007 post...

("This was what i sketch out from the 3 impression i got from Reynard,Darren and Ernest after they prayed for me.the top left Reynard told me he saw me ploughing in the field, Den darren said a similar thing,he said he saw a field then a road like those gravel path...and me walking up and down this path..and Ernest saw me on top of a building overlooking.... i tried to interpret them and i shared what i thought it cld possibly mean...first i guess the ploughing in the field cld mean how i was like working in so many ministries in crusade,church and with my sch major project 2 now at the same time...and how i may have been like going up and down not really having any real direction yet and i have a fear of over committing to so many ministries now...and the one abt me overlooking on top of the building..cld mean...mhmmm... leading x-trainers in the future?....isaac was telling me abt how we are likely to be heading X-trainers in the future after Sen stepping down next yr. Having said that, I only join X-trainers very recently. So theres all this doubts going through my head...oh well...i will keep this in pray still..."
And you know what!That "prophesy" has come true... now Isaac, Stacy and Me are the Cross Trainers heads!...And i actually wld never imagine myself agreeing to step up then lor!

Another incident of a prophesy that happen Extract from Young Methodist Leaders Conference (YMLC) 2007 post... "I was prayed for by my very own mentor leader Pastor Bernard chao.. and what he said was pretty ACCURATE! He prayed alot abt my JOY... and that this JOY wld be my strength! AND its like sooo true lor! Alot of people has ask me why i'm always so JOYFUL! and i believed its really God's gift for me!".. And well... right after that incident bcoz of my Joy for the Lord that has brought me up when i down and gave me Strength when i needed it.

"Taken from my previous post on 1 Jan 2007...
2007 New Year Resolution
"
"And end of this special post... here's my 2007 New Year Resolution!

1. To continue to grow spiritually with the Lord! (DONE!)
2. To go through my QT evey single day without fail! (DONE!)
3. To evangelize to at least 10 friends! (DONE! gifford,jinhe,wengyuin,mick,kenneth, definitely at least 5 more during my mission trip...and a lot more thru out the year)
4. To read thru at least 1/2 of the whole bible from Genesis to Revelations!(i tried cover to cover from Genesis but stop at 1 Kings currently, but i definitely read much more from the other new testament books too, thus can consider at least 1/2 of the whole bible)
5. To help God's Clay grow more spiritually and physically(by inviting more friends to YM)!" (well i tried my best to do this, led them at some point with out of sunday bible study session and indeed God's Clay grew a lot more but it was the others that invited them)

Heres my long awaited 2008 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!
1. Definitely to grow EVEN CLOSER and MORE DEEPER with the Lord each day
2. Hopefully to be able to cover 3/4 of the bible this time.
3.
To evangelize to at least 10 friends!
4. To guide God's Clay,Tp crusade,Cross Trainers to move to a whole new level!
5. To gain 5 more KG!
6. To get a GPA of more than 3.0
7. And to continue to live each day with the JOY OF THE LORD! =)

No comments: