Monday, January 28, 2008

I got my INTERNSHIP INTERVIEW!!!!!

I got my INTERNSHIP INTERVIEW!!!!!
Monday!
Today FIRST DAY OF NEW BLOCK! New Modules! PcomDA which is on Design argumentative reports and Viz which is a programme that does 3D rendering!!!
Got a pretty Unorthodox lecturer for the first module in the morning! He say it himself! But he adds to the dynamics of this class.
And for the first time ever, during the introduction of ourselves, we were suppose to say one passion of ours. And i boldly confidently said "my passion was God"! If i looked back at my 18 yrs as a student! I have never ever said such things like alright in class or even to lecturers, but i felt at that point, if i look back at all my passions, Being with relationship with Jesus Christ IS NO DOUBT THE BIGGEST PASSION OF MINE and i sldn't hide it! And it actually felt good to stand up for God and proclaim your belief without bothering what others think of you!=)


Anyway during the loooooooong 4 hr break... I had a call from the Boss of WHITE SPACE LIVING company! Was kinda stunned at first that i had a call so fast when i only send my cover letter and resume like only last friday and was expecting a call only by wednesday. And well i got my appointment for the interview immediately and its TMR 5pm! PRAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!! =) Wow God is really so amazing... i think out of all my course mates even some who applied earlier, by GOD's GRACE i got the interview and call up first! PRAISE THE LORD! =)

No comments: