Saturday, January 05, 2008

LARGEST YM GAP ever?... DESIGN OLYMPICS!!!

LARGEST YM GAP ever?... DESIGN OLYMPICS!!!
YM GAP was turn was hugeeeee yesterday! cld be one of the biggest yet i think! more than 30 overr YMERS came to pray! It was really awesome... this cld be the start of revival soon!

...anyway i really wanna THANK GOD for a pray that he answered me immediately...it was just a simple prayer, as the whole nite on thursday i was trying to figure out why my TP email had some problem as it cldnt send and receive mails...and even next morning,it still cldnt work..and i was getting a little irritated by it bcoz i needed to send some urgent email to my lecturer, so i decided to just say a brief prayer that if its your will for my TP email to work now and if i pray and nothing happen i still praise him..and well i prayed and it didnt work still... BUT den.. i told God i will still praise him! AND DEN! IT WORK! it was really amazing!

another think that God has been speaking to me recently is from this verse...
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIV)

Well i the FIRST day of sch on wednesday was a little weird yet exciting...as I HAVE NOT SEEN MY SCH MATES FOR abt 2 mths or so! As the entire november and december was really busy with church and crusade activites and been mainly hanging out with my church friends. And suddenly when i first step back to the TP DESIGN sch... IT was kinda weird! as my mind was still on the many ministries i was involved in and i almost forgot im now a STUDENT in TP DESIGN! I was telling God that, i definitely have a purpose here as a student and im not going to give excuses of me not finishing my portfolio bcoz of church stuff... as i was soo busy in december i had no time for my portfolio which is due within this week. ANDDD when i started working on my portfolio only on 1 Jan.... i told God im going to COMMIT MY WORK TO GOD and im trusting on his Strength to last the nites that i wld be working on my folio. As a Christian in a sch as a student we need to be good testimony of God and i definitely want to do my best for HIM! not for myself by GOD ALONE! and indeed... after praying alot abt this... BY HIS GRACE i have done majority of my portfolio over the last few nitesss which i slept like 4 plus am! And you know i was still so hyper on friday nite YM GAP!

Soccer tournament (DESIGN OLYMPICS)

Team BENJAMIN! haha! thats what they called us lor! bcoz I was somehow made the captain of the IAD team comprising of IAD yr 2 like hannan,russel,nasri,nasrul,azli and russell.
WE were the favouritesss to win lor! We won our first 3 matches trashing everyoneee like beating our seniors 5-1! den 4-1 and winining after winnign! And Azli scoring like some mad machine and with me scoring a couple of goals too! The ironic thing abt my team was... 2 of them hannan and azli used to be my opponents during the secondary sch days, as i played against both of them in the National soccer rounds before... as azli was from Admad Ibrahim also an ex natinoal player and Hannan from Bedok South who was another frequent sch stgabs played against...so it was quite cool that now we all are playing togetherr for the first time!... anywayy
i rush of to church after 4 games and found out they lost the last match against the DSC team after leading 2-0 up... AND BCOZ OF THAT WE LOST THE TITLE!!!! sooo sad! i was sooo sure we cld win it! Oh well 2nd place is stil good! =) GOOD JOB GUYS!

(russell and hannan building this ARK like structure with sticks...evenn though we playing soccer we still behave like Interior architecture students man!)

(our star player Azli challenging for the ball!)

(WHOOOO! wad a blast!..thats our team in red)

(the other teams waiting for their turns)


(nazri,hannan and gifford!)

(my team mates.. from left..hannan, Nasrul, azli,nazri and russell)

No comments: