Thursday, January 31, 2008

THE INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!

THE INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!
Tuesday!
Appointment 5 PM... Jalan Bukit Merah area...... i made my way to WHITE SPACE LIVING company at Frontech centre for my interview from school! AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! I wore something veryyyy formal! I have NEVER WORE LONG SLEEVES before lor! ALL my presentations and special events i wld just wear my one and only short sleeves shirt... and i bought one long sleeve one just for this day! AND that day was like my FIRST REALLL INTERVIEW IN MY LIFE!!!!

(the front facade of Frontech centre at Jalan Kilang Barat after a short walk in from the main road)

Well reach there abt 4.30pm... went to the toilet at lvl 7...took a deeep breath and said a short prayer! Told GOD im giving my best for this interview NOT for myself..BUT for him! ...tidy up abit...and hereee it goes.............

(the front of the front entrance of the company)

Entered... a guy told me to sit down first while he pass me some application forms to fill. Took like nearly 40 mins to fill in that 7 page form abt my background and many questions...

5.10pm... he said down with me, read thru my Design Portfolio...and than ask me to go thru with him it... and well a little nervous at the start..but i manage to get my composure for the rest of the interview which lasted abt 35 mins. Found out he was from TP design last time as he was asking me who were my lecturers. And later found out he kinda know my friend moses who was working in the exhibition company PICO. Later on found out he knew one of my newer lecturers Harith too! Well overall i guess it went well... now just waiting for them to call me if im accepted =)

Headed down to AMK Hub to meeee SINAI-nitesss...for Mel "Farewell Surprise"...

(thats sarah and mel.......................mel,eunice and bel)

Just realise dun have the photos of the others like, sam and theon who came too...

Wednesday
ComDA class is like the BOMB lor! I kinda like my lecturer for this class... he is really unorthodox like he said! His style of teaching issssss so much better for us intead of those lecture based style when others use the powerpoint slides to teach! THOSE KIND OF CLASSESSS YOU CAN SLEEP LOR! espcially since its a morning class! And i was stoning as i walk into calss at 9am that day..when we were told to sit in a circle for A FORUM BASED discussions style!
And you know how CLASS STARTED!!!!... we watch this video on YOU TUBE...

(Thats the compain choir SINGAPORE)

And wow from that video...we had some very interesting interactive exciting discussion on other issues we face in Singapore! first statement was something like this... sld foreigners have a say in our country?...den it diverted to THE PENAL CODE discussion! There was those that side to remove it and the others to Keep it! AND i was telling God before class that in everything i say in such a forum in class.. everything has to be from my beliefs as a Christian. And i gave answers which i felt was right in a Christian sense. As i know i have to watch everything i said as we are all living testimony for Christ. And especially when it came to the Penal code discussion, 2 of us immediately supported to keep, while the rest had no answer to it at that point yet... well my lecturer knew me quite abit already so he immediately knew why i felt it sld be kept. Anyway at the end of the forum, he had his "moral of the story" of why he went thru this style..and i was amazed by how the structure of his whole lesson was gelled together so nicely thru his practical lessons!

after that Viz Class! at CAD LAB!

(was doing this lamp post rendering)


(some views i took of the BEAUTIFUL nice garden layout of TP, the amphitheater where we used to hold our crusade LMs and the nice Bedok Reservoir nearby. Took this photos at the window of the lvl 6 CAD lab)

After that..set in with Irene and Wanting to interview the future SMs in TP crusade.. quite ironic!
Only yesterday i had to be interviewed! And this time it was the other way round! HAHA! =)

No comments: