Thursday, August 14, 2008

THE DIVINE APPOINTMENT! (MUST READDDD!!!!)

THE DIVINE APPOINTMENT! (MUST READDDD!!!!)
I'm just so amazed at the very COINCIDENTAL series of happenings of today! ok not coincidental bcoz i believed its definitely the work of GOD!...

First came to sch in the evening to have crusade dg with my guys.... AFTER that...
we walk over opposite sch for dinner... bump into Cosina from crusade who was with this malay guy at the bus stop. Jem ask her if she wanted to join us for dinner and we than also ask this malay guy to join us too! So they all agreed and i i'm glad we got to know more about this new friend of ours. I can say he is one of the most outgoing guy i have seen in quite a while...a very well spoken extrovert. He introduced himself as Hendra... and it was just SOOOO EASY to talk to this guy! Its like a total stranger to us at first but he just fitted so well with us. A veryyy nice guy in fact! So we headed to this prata place (first time for me at this place) for dinner....

During dinner time we had quite a joyful conversation abt music,sports,sch and it wasnt a dry conversation at all... (in my heart, i felt a prompting to share the gospel at that point)... but i held back bcoz personally to me, its harder to share the Christian faith to a Muslim and i didn't want any unnecessary tenseness around such a sensitive topic... Anyway just some side thoughts, I'm actually very impressed and have huge respect to a lot of my Muslim friends out there as they are really devoted in their faith, for example, in praying 5 times a day, etc..compared to many Christians out there who dun even pray that much.

Half way into dinner, wenhao joined us... and somehow he mention abt crusade which sparked of Hendra asking what it was, so we shared its this Christian grp in TP where we are all from. And from there on.... the whole conversation was slowly moving into talk abt religion... He brought up abt this man called Yusuf Estes who was once a Christian minister who converted to Islam. He than on his lab top and when online to find the article to show us... The website... (http://www.famousmuslims.com/Yusuf%20Estes.htm)...
Wenhao and me was interested but we cld only read a little as it was a very long article mainly just to see some reasons to his sudden conversations...we had some mutual answers to it..but its hard to explain here...

Anyway I have only just read the whole article again while writing this post ...and indeed its one powerful testimony of his conversation if u see it in a Muslim point of view, but to be honest it did question my faith a little.
(but i will share that in another post) {incase others are wondering... it did make me question my faith..BUT..the grace of God is still holding my Faith in Jesus Christ. }

Back to what happen after reading the article...from there on, I was glad to be given the opportunity to share a bit of Christianity to him too and my personal testimony of how God himself has touch and change my life and some reasons why i'm just so excited to share such a wonderful happening to me to others too! Overall it was a nice good conversation as thru this very open conversation we got to know each other religions better and it even spark more interest in me finding out abt this Islam faith. Anyway at the end of the day i'm very privilege to have met such a nice new friend today. And well we got each other msn contacts now! hhaha! And looking back I didnt had to take the initiative at all as first he was the one that started conversation abt religion and than ask for our contacts (Which i wld normally initiative for both instead)... Looking back at all the series of events... its amazing how the Holy Spirit work and plan such a divine meeting!

(For :Hendra... if you so happen to stumble across my blog and this sharing...i just want to let you know that i'm very glad we met today...to me its a divine appointment from God on how our paths cross and its been a huge privilege for me to share my faith as well as to hear your faith! Just to assure you again I have huge respect for your believe in the Islam faith, just only wanted to share the Love from God that touch my heart to you... Anyway i did read up abit more abt the Islam faith after i got home and it did spark interest in me to know more abt it...wld really welcome talking with you about it and if your interested to hear more abt my faith i will be glad to share more abt it to you too! =)

At the end of the day, to me being a Christians is not just believing in it blindly, we need to know why we believed in it. And personally i have experience him so real and close so many times until i fully know THAT HE IS A REAL GOD OUT THERE WHO LOVE US UNCONDITIONALLY!... and surrendering my life totally to the Lord is something which i will definitely want to do on my own will to a LORD out there who cares for me and love me! THATS THE GRACE OF GOD which its very hard to comprehend with our human minds! =)

No comments: