Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More thanks giving! AND MORE ANSWERED prayers! =)

More thanks giving! AND MORE ANSWERED prayers! (another miracle =) HAPPEN!)

Monday...
God answered my prayer abt opportunity to share the gospel with a friend(see previous post)...

Tuesday...
God answered my prayer AGAIN for my design studies lecturer allowed me to take leave next friday for YMLC!!! ..Also got this opportunity when my retail lecturer offered an industrial training stint at his workplace... but after much prayer and consideration... decided to turn it down as my priorities is with crusade and church stuff and off course REST during my break...hope i made the right decision bcoz i know i wld have learnt alot at the workplace!

Wednesday... (the MIRACLE)
Next THANKS GIVING... GOD showed His power again! This is how the story went... a classmate of mine lost her hard disk of in the studio...and everyone in the studio was searching for it, we suspect it got stolen... and after some time of searching we found it! And the thing at the end was...we found out that all the christians there prayed including me...somehow deep in my heart i knew God will show his AWESOME power again like what he did for me! And the key thing is..she prayed too! Although I not sure if accepted Christ yet.. but it gave her a STRONG testimony for her to share of GOD's glory!! And not only that...it was a HUGE TESTIMONY to everyone there who found out that we all prayed for her to find it! From the christians,too muslims,too free thinkers who all saw GOD did the impossible! Somehowww it was hidden in some cupboard far awayyy? stolen? we dunno? ..BUT we found it in the end bcoz of our mighty LORD!

Ok if you thought thats all... God Answered my prayer again!...i was praying for more such opportunity to share my faith in the morning...and later in the evening was with my 2 classmates one a muslim and another a secularists, sitting and talking... and somehoww... i dunno how the conversation came abt religion..and we had a chance to share abt each other faith... i got to learn more from my muslim friend who was a very devoted muslim and FOR THE FIRST TIME... i got to share more abt Christianity to this grp of friends... especially my muslim friend who im quite close with in my course but somehow I never really got such a chance until today! Firstly to me muslims are the hardest to share with bcoz it is a sensitive issue. But i guess God has prepared me more and more for such opportunities like this. =)

Design studies module... so far its been pretty fun! watch a cool old classic movie called The Rebel-1961 today... a really funny show on arts and OPINIONs...heard this show was a huge success than...
Sypnosis of show...
He was a rebel against conformity. He didn't want to catch the eight-thirty-two to the City each morning all his life. He had talent, artistic talent, and he pined for the Bohemian life of an artist.
A hilarious sequence of events sends him off to Paris, where the glib patter of his native London captivates the artistic fringe of Montparnasse, who acclaim him (not always soberly) as a genius. And soon it is believed.
Then follows a joyful life, with the wildest of parties with Existentialists who sleep in diving suits, dye their hair green, paint their pianos like Scottish tartans ... and do everything except catch trains for a living.
Overwhelming? Not for a rebel who has fought for an existence in the primitive wilds of London's Suburbia. Like a duck taking to water, the Rebel takes to the new life and riotously makes it his own.


(Scene at start of the show, the usual mundane life in office... second pic shows his child-like paintings)

Below...a funny scene in the movie....


No comments: