Friday, August 22, 2008

SO MANY THANKS GIVING!

SO MANY THANKS GIVING!!!

GOD just keep answering prayers even at the seemingly impossible times! The whole week since monday i was actually praying that somehow i could go for YM GAP this friday! As i got so much to share BUT than i have a submission in the evening this coming friday AND theres PRESENTATION too which means its going to take the WHOLE NIGHT! I somehow came to terms well if its God's will for me to miss GAP then His WILL BE DONE!... And then at the same time i was rushing my retail design project, feeling a little sickly the past few days... took like a total of 8 Panadols 10 sorethroat pills in 2 days! Thats how bad it was! It was worst on tuesday... This verse of the day spoke to me this morning when i open bible gateway “I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”- Psalm 16:8

And then to THANKS to JOELLE for even more encouragement another verse that she shared with me “By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life.”- Psalm 42:8 ....

ALL THIS ENCOURAGEMENT gaveeee me even more motivation to giveeee my best in this FINAL stretch of this module for THE LORD!... AND THENNN!...

while rushing today to get it print in time..... i got a CALL FROM MY LECTURER abt 1pm that the submission and presentation HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO NEXT MONDAY! I wasnt like praying for a postponement bcoz i knew i cld somehow finish in time... then i realiseee! I CAN GO GAP ALREADY!!!!!!!! And i was THANKING GOD SO MUCH! AND then i had sooo much more time to do final touch ups to my storyboard as well as to add on a detail drawing to it! AND NOW im even done with my powerpoint presentation which i was doing the whole night! AND I GOT 3 dayssss to rest and enjoy my weekends!!!! AMAZING RIGHT!!!!!! I can't believed it either! =D

Check out my retail design project! I did this all in 4 days! DEFINITELY NOT BY MY OWN STRENGTH as it will be IMPOSSIBLE especially when your sick! BUT I OWE IT ALL TO MY MIGHTY LORD! =)


(Introduction, concept and process development)

(Plans and elevations)

(Model Simulation)

(Merchandise display system board)



(Merchandise display system board)

No comments: