Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Worshipping God everywhere!

Worshiping God everywhere!
I was casually walking on my way home from school to the second bus stop in potong pasir when
my ipod was playing the song from Hillsong-Dwell in your house... And it reminded me... you know i can even worship in my heart being in God's presence everywhere i go...

Hillsong-Dwell in your house (lyrics abstract)
Show me Your ways
I want to know You
Guide me in truth
My hope is in You That I may dwell in Your house forever
Lifting up Your name
Dwell in Your house forever more

I'll hold on to You,
My strength and my refuge.
Whom shall I fear?
I know You are near
All of my days I live for You, Lord Establish my path There's one thing I ask That I may dwell in Your house forever Lifting up Your name Dwell in Your house forever more

And than later my song ipod change to the song... I Adore... It was really awesome just worshiping God in my heart the entire journey home....

Hillsong- I Adore
The universe is at Your feet
Gives You praise evermore
The stars will light the sky for You
Always, God be praised
And we sing
The Lord is on high
The Lord is on high

I adore You
I adore You
And theres none that compares
To Your majesty, oh Lord

I adore You
I adore You
And I stand
In the wonder of Your love

We will crown You
King forever
Living savior
Jesus redeemer

Lord of heaven
Robed in majesty
Crowned in glory
Creation adores You


When i got back.. i just sat down on the sofa and pick up the book "the FEAR of the LORD" by John Bevere (one of my favourite preachers!).... and wow i was IMMERSED in the book as i read page by page... John really portrayed God in such SOVERIGN AND MAJESTIC way that we will definitely be in awe of His ABSOLUTE POWER in FEAR of the LORD! Its a mustttt read! Just today alone i read thru the first 4 chapters already!


(I like the cover..heee)

During the afternoon... was doing some work...when an MSN convo pop up from my class mate sam, she was telling me that some of her church mates including amy from crusade is starting this prayer grp in school! And wow im so encourage that they are doing this prayer movement on campus and they also to bless ppl on campus! This is a platform which im hoping the TP crusaders may wanna tap upon too!

The video and picture below is what i imagine as a movement and REVIVAL to me! This thought and vision has been in my mind of what i hope to see happening in TP too! And wow..after 3 years in TP... i think the preparation for revival is clearer even more now ... prayer grps are actively being formed and Christians are wanting to make a difference on campus!

(a scene taken from Facing the Giants...prayer groups started forming on campus!)

Below a Must watch videooo! A scene of what seems of a prayer movement on campus!
(extracted from the movie..Facing the Giants...)


(amazingggggggggg video of what i imagine a start of revival to be like!)

By evening time...
Met up with elliot to run and gym! And before the start of the 2.4km run... i was telling God that im going to give my best and run for HIM!... and well..... i push my self prettyy much! BUT still... havent even past the 11min mark yet... had a time of 11min 2 secs this time! My best training time for 2.4km in the last 3mths though... but still neeed to push MUCH more if i want to get below 10mins!

After gym... had a late dinner with elliot at subway at J8... and had a nice edifying conversation talking about different christian doctrines and issues...
Anyways i really hope that all Christians out there will have more such edifying conversations during fellowships as this are where we get to understand our faith even more and it encourages the soul too! =)

No comments: