Thursday, January 25, 2007

Campusc Crusade LM!... More MOCK MODELSSS!

Campus Crusade LM!... More MOCK MODELSSS!
Today spend the entire afternoon finishing up my mock model! ... then headed to TP for my last campus crusade Live meeting for me, bcoz next week onwards in the new block i'm gonna have 9 am to 9 pm classessss! SIGHHH! I'm gonna misss LM!!! so sad!!!!!!!

Well.... today LM was abt conversational evangelism, its was quite a good skill to learn in our daily life... Basically by using the SALT method ...
S-MILE
A-sk Questions
L-isten
T-ransit to gospel
So we did some demo with each other... quite fun acting it out in grps, although it seem kinda weird when tryin it out with ppl u noe... anyway during dinner... I was like suffering the entire time at the dinner table... bcoz my Stomach was fighting a HUGE WAR... and i actually was on the losing end of the war. Till now my stomach feels kinda weird... maybe i drank too much tei bing!!! anyway...thats not gonna stop meee from my favourite drink!... on the way back home today after dinner... I took 4 buses altogther from TP... First bus 8 to this place after macperson sec den bus 22 with wen hao and yap min... den at serangoon... took bus 58 with wen hao and stop one bus stop later.. and then took bus 147 and stop one stop later again! Thats the good thing abt Bus concession! Can take unlimited buses! YEAAA! Onli abit paiseh after stopping after one bus stop. anyway.... we just had a really coool MASS Tp crusade msn convo with a couple of RP crusaders... and at the end... we ended of praying over MSN!!! Thats a first for meeee.... it was soooo coool! oh well.... signing off now...... going school in morning tmr for consultation den gym den cut hair!!!!

(check oumy recent mock model below...)





(pictures of my recent mock model)

No comments: