Saturday, January 06, 2007

Candlelight at YM GAP!

Candlelight at YM GAP!!!!
Alrighty... didnt post for quite awhile after my 200 post! And THANKS PPL for the tagsss! The tags are like flooding! hehhe! lovee tagssss!
Well... school has started! And currently i'm doing my IAD project 1 for this 2 mths. Well... this 3 days have been quite slack... onli had lesson like 1 hr plus... for just some intro and consultation ... And today.... played soccer with nicholas team from engine at the tp street soccer court, although i cldnt get my design friends... manage to get charles and his other australia school mates... we arent really the street soccer kind..more of the futsal type... while nick team was very experience in street soccer... so our match with him at the first half was actually quite close... 5-7... and i got to admit, his team is pretty good....I wont talk abt th second half bcoz... we were like stoning the first 1 min...and they scored quite a number past us.... well...... at least at the end of the day... my team finally manage to beat them with a close fight of 5-4... thanks to nazri friend, kairul who scored 3 goals...and me the other 2 goals!
Later... showed asriel, charles and his aussie school mates around my design school and the freaky ghostly studio... and my dustbin design too!hehhe! intro the super niceeee and cheap design food to them too!!! I've like become a tour guide for my design school lor..showed other ppl like vyan the last time he visit tp also.
After that... headed to church for YM GAP!!! And GAP was really different we had like many small candlelight in a cross shape in the middle of the room, DANG! ..didnt take a photo of it...but well...it made a very cool atmosphere with the lights off..and with this mini candles in a cross shape. And again! i shared my meta camp experience with the gappers... i have shared it like at my small grp party, at the crusade LM and now here again!!! Well... good things must share laaaa.... Oh and... GAP is increasing too...abt 23 ppl came today!!!! And imagine just like a mth ago..the usual gappers were onli like abt 1o ppl.
Well... the prayer session was good and after that we headed for supper at carl junior's ... had quite a good fellowship there! And matt and nicole... u really sld have listen to me and TAKE BUS 23!!! Its like onli 15 mins from boon keng mrt...and boon keng is like onli 5 mins from douby ghaut..aiyooooo.... anyways... on the way back saw a lot of JC 1 students who finish their orientaion! And seeing them...really brought back the really wonderful memories i had with my cj class at the final niteeee..."Peacock's pride!...PAVO SQWARK!!!!" Miss that PHRASE!!!

No comments: