Monday, January 22, 2007

ITS SUNDAY!!!!!

ITS SUNDAY!!!!!

To start of todays's entry! I like to say I'm suddenly liking LIVERPOOL SO MUCH! I can't believe i'm saying this BUT bcoz they BEAT CHELSEA 2-0 FLAT!!!! whahhahahhaa!.... Anyways Today's YM service was really different, we started our pre service events by having a talk show first.... with Eric interviewing Rev Alvin Chan! Followed by worship! And to be honest... it felt so weird for me at the start of worship... although the first song was one of my fav song I can't live a day without you! I cldn't reallly feel that Hypness! Maybe like i said before it was still early? but 930 service still felt quite dead...although its much better then before... i just found it so weird when i was jumping! It was like i was doing it for the sake of it and i dun wan that to happen... But I really wanna HYPE out the 930 service!!! Den came small grp time... this was reallly weird... we had like one of the biggest small grp time ever man! I counted 27 of us in one room! And this isn't including a bunch of regulars who didnt come today! Well...its good to have so many new faces to God's clay.. but then we face a Good problem...... its so hard to have a good time of discussion and sharing and the leaders really is gonna have a hard time... likeee me! but well... Eng lee cldnt come today... so ellen got Jerrod our ex ysgl to lead today's session. With joel koh also our ex aysgl co-leadin him. And jeremy seating in..... Jerrod did a really good impromptu session on prioritising our daily activites and how we put GOD as the main focus, anyway i felt kinda stress at the end of small grp time today..i mean there was like so much things to settle, pdl, how to do bible studies on a weekday for the core ppl in the grp, and how to entertain the new ppl, what to do for future lessons... and sooo much more stuff an aysgl has to do.... so i decided to drop by 1130 service and leave my grp awhile... sat with keith's grp onli for a sec..bcoz we went to the front for worship after that. And i felt sooo much better! I felt more freee this time! And i really cld seee the PASSION in the youths in the 1130 service! Thats how the whole of Ym sld be like! well...actually kinda miss YOUTH ALIVE! It was like onli last week! where they hype out eveyone...but now... its so different! oh well.... I BELIEVED next week is gonna be GOOD! Anyway we just had our X-trainers planning today too! And this year is gonna be tough on us man! with so much activities we must plan for the pre service! But we must rmb! WE ARE DOING THIS FOR GOD! and not as job but a ministry!
(Anyway this pictures below are screenshots of my dustbin design appearing on the chinese news quite a while ago... just got these screens shots onli today from esther
so decided to post it)........(That first blue flowery dustbin on the left in the screen is my dustbin! aka BENS DUSTBIN)

(Some of my classmates appearing on national tv news with our dustbins)

(Some of our dustbin displayed at tampines interchange i tink)

No comments: