Friday, January 19, 2007

An Exciting Day 1 of TP DESIGN OPEN HOUSE!!!

An Exciting Day 1 of TP DESIGN OPEN HOUSE!!!
Today's really one eventful day man... went school for consulation abt my mock model at abt 9 am! and it was quite a good one! finally a lecturer really like my model! YAY! anyway... later i shared christ with a IAD classmate of mine over breakfast... really prayed and THANK God for that opportunity. Well...from then on...it was one tiring but kinda fun day!

As i was a design guide..i partnered wen hao and chun yeung. And the first grp was this guy from montford and a bunch of girls... and this coool thing happen... i overheard the montford guy talking to his church friend abt this guy called marc chung.... and i was thinking to myself..i KNOW a marc chung! So i casually just check if it was the right one! AND INDEED IT WAS! He was their church friend, and he was my sec 3 and 4 classmate! HOW SMALL THE WORLD MAN!!.... well... later did quite a number of tours too...i actually did more personal tours... like i saw grace from crusade and her friends... so gave them a tour too... and saw another of my sec school classmate sunny and his friends too. I also showed some extra parts of the tour which was not part of the route like my STUDIO, the DARKROOM and my very own DUSTBIN design to wen hao church friends and this 2 girls from compassvale. Well..really enjoyed interacting with these ppl man! And i can't believe i like really propoganda DESIGN SCHOOL to these ppl! but seriously! WE ARE THE BEST LA! And i'm not bias! hhaha...well after that met some of the tp cusaders before going to starbucks in cathay with the rp crusaders for our first SABAH MISSION TRIP meeting!!! oh well... now i have to RAISE $700 for this trip! SO ANYONE OUT THERE WANNA be part of my mission trip and SUPPPORT ME!!! =D PLease let me know!!!


Oh well.... its gonna be 2 more days of open house! Dunno how i'm gonna handle man.... and it will be much stricter in terms of me getting my grps too... now i may not be able to give personal tours...sighhhhhhh.... oh well... hope i can get nicole and rebecca class! =D

(My first mock model)

(My second mock model, i like this one! so as my lecturer! YAY!!!)

(my 2 sketches of my models)

No comments: