Saturday, January 27, 2007

YM GAP!!!

YM GAP!!!.... Mission trip to Sabah newsletter (I need financial support for this! =D)

Today's Ym Gap was really good as usual... worship was fantastic!!!! Eugene led worship followed by prayer and Yangshen close off with more worship at the end... so today's session really was free worship before and even after!!!
And i also manage to give out my campus crusade newsletter to almost the entire gappers too!
Thank God i'm in this pray ministry so got the chance to let them know abt my mission trip to sabah!


(I was reading this book at trumpet of praise today before gap...and it really inspired me..it showed how this guy heard God's still small voice literally! And how God has help him in his life after that. Its quite an easy book to read.. i manage to read 1/4 of it there.... and only yesterday i was at J8 lifebookshop and i was reading another book abt this guy who had an accident and was dead for awhile...and he experience Heaven for awhile before coming back to life! So this incidents really shows how God can be so real in our life!)


(From 26th Mar- 10th Apr, I'll be going on a campus mission trip with a team of students and staff to Sabah, Malaysia. Through various ways of outreach, we hope to be a channel of God's blessings to the students in the university. (Please see attached for more info) As I prepare to go, I need to raise $700 to cover food, transport, accomodation and materials expenses. I also need a team of prayer supporters to fight this spiritual battle with me and my team. As you read this, will you consider supporting me in prayer and/or financially?Please let me know!!! Thankssssssss!)

No comments: