Monday, January 08, 2007

A day in CJC!!!! seee my crashing skillsss! hahah!

A day in CJC!!!! seee my crashing skillsss! hahah! (must read entry!!!!)
Well...i start of with yesterday Ym service first... the service was really AWESOME! I can really see that 2007 is the year where YM is gonna charge forward for REVIVAL! The 930 service was a little dead still...despite most of us going to the front area... and i was like the onli goondo jumping at the front in the first song "Did u feel the mountains tremble!" well...now i dun really care... i wouldnt mind doing foolish things just to worship God!.... went for the second service at 1130 too... and i have to still say... 1130 ppl are more fire up! this time at least i wasnt the onli one jumping in the front, had chieh ming next to me also jumping and a lot of them still having that same PASSION like the Ym camp! haha! and Adriel message was really good! After listening to it twice! I really got the full message!

Alright now for the highlight for today! I did a SUCCESFUL CRASH to my FAVOURITE SCHOOL CJC! This was my 3rd cj orientation lor! This time i went with charles... and i really planned my crash well... got the timings of the J1s schedule from my ex cj classmate laura who was a facilitator, and also got the break timings for the J2s from my other friends there the nite before. First at 9 am today... we started of our journey by sneaking in the MAIN GATE... good thing the security guard didnt see us... went to the side... and brisked walk all the way wearing cj PE shirt with PE shorts bcoz the J2s just finish PE and it was their first break. So we acted as J2s as we sneak to the canteen. Bump into my ex 1T02 classmate Jenny... before finding a bunch of my st.gabs mates with their class... Shahreel, nicholas hedger,victor and kenneth 2T02 class. Didnt feel so awkward after that bcoz saw most of his classmates before. So ate the Western Delight stall! I MISS THE FOOD THERE!, especially the omelette! And got my usual Tei Bing! Yummy! Had a really good time catching up with them and later saw my other ex classmates Minjia and Dina at the far end of the canteen! They were really shocked to see me lor! After that i bump into Jingwen another of my ex classmate! Really been a year since i last saw him man! As i left the canteen bump into Alkaff and saw dinesh later!

Here comes part 2 of me!... now after the J2s break finish at 10 am... charles and i went to the toilet and change to our secondary school pants! And this time we acted as the J1s! Blend in with the other J1s from the quadrangle and followed them to the auditorium for the MASS DANCE at 1030! YEAA! So went to the back of laura grp, saw my ex CLB cj classmate Sondra who was also a Facil... and partnered some random J1 girl bcoz they were really short of guys... the first part of the mass dance was totally new..and i was like STUN for awhile... but then it came to BANGLAAA! Thats cjc famous mass dance! I still remembered briefly the dance moves as this is the third time i'm doing this after 3 cj orientations! YEAAAA! I was also talking to this Maris guy infront of me, and i realised he knows josh and donovan from my small grp who was also from Maris... after the whole mass dance finish at 1130... I told charles i wanted to stay for the second grp who were coming for the Mass dance...so stayed behind... saw another ex stgabs, Alex who was also a facil....AND! this time... i looked for another ex cj classmate Fiona who was also a Facil... so join her grp...which had onli 4 or 5 guys and a lot of girls! While waiting in line... i saw my stgabs junior soccer team mate Stefanus! Finally a J1 i knew... well did the WHOLE MASS DANCE AGAIN! this time i manage to pick up the first part of the dance abit more... but my partner this time was so shy lor! well.... at 1230... now headed back to the canteen.. to seee my other ex cj classmates Ziyan and Yi wei! And we den headed to the Grandstand to meet Ivan and his friend who also crash cj... waited there until abt 1... and headed back to the canteen..bump into Randy on the way... and sat with ziyan classmates for awhile... I then tried the Noodle King stall for lunch which i can onli rmb trying once last year and i drank my 3rd tei bing today!!! Ziyan and I was like reliving the good old days, when we were den practising our PAVO HOUSE CHEERS at that same side of the canteen where the J1s were doing at this time!!!... after lunch headed to the rest of the J1s who was practising their cheers at that same side of the canteen. AND I den saw Hafiz! My ex st.gabs soccer senior nearby...who has just graduated from cj... chatted with him awhile before... meeting shahreel 2T02 class at 2pm in the canteen... His classmates are really friendly lor, one of them even invited us to their classroom... where we met the rest of the 2T02 ppl... slack there for awhile before nicholas CLB teacher came in....

well.... in the end... I can't believe i met almost eveyone i knew in CJC lor! Really was an unwasted trip! And just chatting with the some of my stgabs mates abt my ex cj teachers was really fun! Was like reliving the good old days there last year between january to march 2006! And imagine i acted 2 roles today... As a J1 with my stgabs pants and as a J2 with PE shorts! What a SUCCESSFUL CRASH!!! And i didnt get caught!!! oh yeaa! =D



(I miss this canteeen!!!!)

(In shahreel current 2T02 classroom!)

(with some of the J1s who were practising their cheers!)

(CJC! The best schoool ever man! I really miss the atmosphere and the ppl there!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: