Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My FAVOURITE TOP 20 SONGS!!!

My FAVOURITE TOP 20 SONGS!!!
This past couple of days... have been doing my assignments at home, so its quite relax for me, being able to do my work at anytime i want.... and i just need to go school tmr for LM and the Design school open house meeting. Well... i just finish making my first mock model!!!
Anyway people DO COME FOR TP DESIGN OPEN HOUSE FROM 18-20 Jan!!! I will helping out as a design guide! And i sld be at my Interior Architecture Design booth on Friday too!!!

Anyway was chatting with nicole just now, and she suggested i do a List of my Top 10 favourite songs! but i had too many so i will make it top 20! So here it goes! sorry i lazy to put the links to these songs..but if any of u guys wanna check up on these songs, u can ask me! =D

TOP 20 FAVOURITE SONGS!!!
1. THE STAND -Hillsong United (MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE!!! Became my all time favourite song after being in awe of it after hearing it once at a normal ym service)
2. What The World Will Never Take -Hillsong United (my favourite song after YM CAMP 06)
3. One Way! -Hillsong
(One of my personal all time favourite)
4.Consuming Fire-Tim Hughes
(another all time favourite)
5. Show Me Your Face - Andrew Yeo(from cornerstone church) (I loveeeee this song! one powerful song that really minister to my heart!)
6. At The Cross -Hillsong
(immediately love this song when bought the album)
7.Mighty To Save -Hillsong (this song is stuck in my head after ym camp06)
8. In Your Hands- Hillsong (Reuben Morgan)
9.Amazed-Desperation Band (became one of my personal favourites after ym camp05)
10. Majesty (Here I am) -Delirious? (one of the first ever song that made me started liking christian songs, heard it at Chapel of The Resurrection Concert at SAJC in September 2005)
11. Imagine Me Without You(Jaci Velasquez)(First heard this song in YM during the offering session)
12. Running After You -Planetshakers
13.I Lift My Hands (Hillsong London)(This song immediately struck me when listening to the Hillsong London album at a Lifebook shop)
14. From The Inside Out - Hillsong United
15. History Maker -Delirious?
16. Hear us from heaven (Don Moen)(heard this in a ym service in 2007..the lyrics of this song is like my heartfelt prayer for YM)
17. You Laid Aside Your Majesty - Derri Daugherty
18. Did you Feel The Mountains Tremble -Delirious?
19.
Can't Live A Day Without You -Youth Alive (first played at watchnight service 06)
20. King of Majesty -Hillsong

I actually got sooooo much more! but i will stop at 20.... anyway only the Top 2 is my CLEAR FAVOURITE!!!! One way use to be my all time favourite... but well... its still in the TOP 3!


http://profile.imeem.com/Z3jP4F/playlist/BVCWHwJ8/

No comments: