Friday, March 02, 2007

Check out my JACK and JILL pictorial story!!!!!!

Check out my JACK and JILL pictorial story!!!!!!..(btw.. 250 post coming soon.....)
I just realised my blog counter has almost reach its 9776 visits... almost reaching the 10000 mark pretty soon!!!! So who ever reaches there....do leave a tag to be the LUCKY 10 000 visiter to my blog! hehehhehe! and the winner will stand a chance to get something in return!!!! =P .... anyway didnt realise i'm reaching my 250 post too! Its like i just finish my 200 entry! 2 mths ago only..and i'm on post number 248 after this.....

(I spend the entire nite doing this Jack and Jill story on photoshop for creative thinking submission tmr... finally getting the hang of using photoshop! YEAA!!!)

(The items that we needed to draw out today!)

(This drawing was tough man! Especially the bottle where i had to draw it transparent! Took the entire 3 hrs of this block to finish!!! We all took so long...until my lecturer was telling us "better stop oready la", "too long drawing on this wait ur brain cannot take it". he actually soo niceee lor...really care for our well being...although he actually quite ... ermmm...sissy......)

No comments: