Thursday, March 15, 2007

Nice outing with the crusade guys at THE VILLAGE!

Nice outing with the crusade guys at THE VILLAGE!
Today in a loooooooong time... got the chance to wake up later....miss my sleeep!
Anyway in school...kenneth and me were suppose to design a KITE for our last assignmnet lor! so strangeeee.... the last time i made one was in primary school lor!
After that...went to orchard and had a niceeee scrumptious meal at THE VILLAGE in heerens.. THANKS GLENN for organising this!!! (SEE I MENTIONING UR NAME BIG BIG NOW) hahaha! next time tag ah! i didnt noe until today that u ever read my blog lor! and thanks michelle for lending me ur hp battery too! =P ....I ate this really delicious meal called ROSTI,its like potatoes with A HUGE SAUSAGE and an egg! yummmyyyyyyyyy! played quite a cool game of BANG where on the second rd we formed this allaince and it paid off for my partners...although i still died early..... sad sad ben..... alway die first eveywhere i play... with my small grp, with the other Ymers and with the crusaders...everywhere i go i die first.....sigh...
well..... anyway been chattin with nicole on msn ever since i came back online, its like 330am now....but somehow i'm not sleepy yet although i'm suppose to wake up in like few hrs time for consultation... oh yeaaa i got my hp finally charged! It really suxs when u have ur hp dying on u in the middle of orchard road late at nite lor!!!!

(the composition we have to draw today)

(I used charcoal to do this...and i'm starting to like charcoal after today....at the start it was super hard lor! And i didnt one to dirty my fingers... but in the end it was inevitable..and my fingers were ALL BLACK! but this medium is actually quite Fun!!!!!)

No comments: