Friday, March 09, 2007

FINALLY Finish my Creative Thinking Assignment 2!!! What a looooooooong nite!

FINALLY Finish my Creative Thinking Assignment 2!!!..... What a looooooooong nite!
Today was one super packed day man!!!... creative thinkin class in mornin followed by drawing fundamentals...den rush home..den rush to GCTC.... to have mission team meeting... a by the time i got home was 11 plus pm!!!! So had to rush finish my abstract art of my butterfly... and finally i'm doneeeeeee! It like 4.05 am now! And i have to wake up in 3 hrs time.... Zzzzzzz......


(The different styles of my butterfly... from Detailed to, Expressive, to typography and the last one..the abstract art which i use colour pencil and photoshop to touch up on it)

(This is what i did in drawing fundamentals today...this 3 were done using a felt pen...first piece is done in hatching method, second by dotting....which TOOK ME LIKE FOREVER to finish! Its like more than JIU BAI JIU SHI JIU X 1000000 dots lor!..my hand became like some dotting machine in the end.....the last one is using squibbles...)

No comments: