Thursday, March 22, 2007

Urgent Prayer Request!

Urgent Prayer Request!
i really need to share this with u guys...only yesterday, i received a very last minute email telling us that we will still be having classes in the next block which is next week. And as you know i have a mission trip in only 4 days time and all this complications and obstacles are coming in.... So i met up with my course manager yesterday and he actually persuaded me if i can not go for this trip.... but i can still possibly drop this modules if i write a letter to the academic advisor with my parents approval which i am going to do i later at abt 2 plus pm as i pass the letter to him. But the chances of my letter being accepted is quite slim as Tp campus crusade is not recognised. And if my letter is not approved to drop this modules for that block, i automatically fail those modules if i don't attend and a lot of other complications may occur later like my GPA will be greatly affected and if its bad enough it may also result in me graduating 6 mths later. So i really need your prayers as i pass my letter to the academic advisor later on, that he will allow me to drop those modules thus i will be able to go for this mission trip. Now i really need a miracle to trust and have FAITH in God in this situation!

I really l like to THANK everyone who has been praying for me in this current situation, namley nicole,irene,eng lee,andrew,sandy,eunice,my entire mission team, my small grp members and most of my parents. I really appreciate your prayers! THANKS GUYS! =D

I did my QT just now..and below was the verse for today! God really spoke to me so directly!
"Faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ. Romans 10:17"

No comments: