Sunday, March 04, 2007

My 250 Entry!!!!!... (Manchester United Beat Liverpool!!!!)

My 250 Entry!!!!!... (Manchester United Beat Liverpool!!!!)
This time, i wont be writing any special entry for my 250 post! will just write abt the packed day..... went school in the morning for our first sub-comm orientation meeting with our Design Director Moses! I gotta say..i'm really inspired by his speech!!! He really has the charisma and the attitude of a great leader! To succeed in this camp...we need this 3 characteristic PASSION, PERSISTENT, PURPOSE!!!
After that... went to church for my small grp first bible study/discussion outside of sundays... we had quite a gd discussion after a short video tape... den headed to chomp chomp to have dinner with the TP crusaders!!! and den rush to chieh ming's place in little india and its near DESKER road(if u dunno, its a red light district worst then geylang)! ...My dad drop me of there lor...and as i walk aloneee to find his block... it was soo scary!!!! I accidently walk to this deserted back alley where there were this 2 indian man there... and i immediately u-turn back..... anyway... the match against liverpool was quite exciting!!! actually man utd sld have a penalty also lor! and it cld be 2-0! but gotta say... liverpool was the better team... only man utd... had the better defence! Van der sar rocks lor! SAVED man utd!!!! and jut needed a 91 min O'shea goal to seal the victory!!! 12 points lead now!!!YAY!!! after that...went for supper at some nearby prata place as josh join us also.... and gd thing he got car to drive me all they way back after that! bcoz no more buses oready! THANKS JOSH!!!....anyway can suan all my liverpool friends tmr!!! ahhahah! riteee nicole! hahah!!!! At least my 250 post ended of with a MAN UTD win!!!! and the TREBLE is not far away!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAA!

(Tp crusaders at Chomp chomp dinner outing!!!!!)

No comments: