Wednesday, March 07, 2007

EGGSSSS AND BUTTERFLIESSSS

EGGSSSS AND BUTTERFLIESSSS
Today as usual have to go school early for consultation for creative thinking..and I actually left my hse pretty late lor but was quite fortunate to reach school in abt 20 mins! THATS A RECORD TIME man! So happen all the buses came on the right time....and i just needed to run across 2 roads to catch the bus 23!!!! Creative thinking consultation started off kinda bad...bcoz ALL my ideas were rejected but after that.... it was smooth sailing!!!! and my ideas were finally accepted!(pics below)

Anyway we draw and painted eggs for my dawing fundamental class!!! and talking abt eggs....

(imagine this......WARNING SOME NOT SO NICE USAGE OF WORDS HERE.....so STOP and dun read it if you are sensitive to them....... One day those chicken eggs hatch into butterflies then 2 plants by the roadside was having xxx, while alien plants were humping by the moonside with the galaxy,stars and milky way at the horizon...den after that come out jiu bai jiu shi baby "she langS".... and those "she langS" were banging each other non stop and spoke chinese, so jiu shi jiu she langS decided to use double protection... and the "SHE LANGs" lives happily ever after in the milky way of cookies and cream!) (That was just a totally random corrupt story i came out with today! bcoz wo bei nicole ying xiang dao le! hahah!......it was purely JIU BAI JIU SHI JIU LOADS OF RUBBISH!!!! So u can ignored it!)

(The eggs i painted!!!!!!!... my lecturer told us we can eat our egsss after that lor! I was like OH GOSH!!!! NO WAY!!!!)

(The actual detiled sketch of my butterfly)


(Expressive, using a very soft calligraphy like marker)

(Typography,using FONTS to create my butterfly)

No comments: