Tuesday, March 06, 2007

WINNER OF THE 10 000 VISITOR to my blog!!!!!

WINNER OF THE 10 000 VISITOR to my blog!!!!! this is also the 252 post!!!
and the winner for the looong awaited 10 000 visitor is to my faithful blog reader FOXIN! aka SIMON LIN from RP CRUSADE!!!!! CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!
You won the prize and got the honour of your name appearing on my blog!!! hahah!.... for the close contenders... min and joelle who tag just before and after the 10 000 mark.... THANKS to all myr faithful readers!!! continueee to leave a tag everytime u arrive! the second board is available too!!!!

(The proof of simon's aka foxin as the 10 000 visitor from his screen shot!!!)

(That's my leg with a bamboo stick, bcoz the remote controller for the video recorded was spoiled so i used this to press the "forward"button on the VCR while watching the recording of last week american idol just now... thats how LAZY i am!!!!)

No comments: