Thursday, October 11, 2007

Back to my optimistic self!

Back to my optimistic self!
Its been a pretty good few days! Ever since that horrible last week when i was so sick and pressured by my grp project. But ever since that monday afternoon when somehow GOD change me suddenly! I'm back and ready for ministry stuff and sch work again! Pretty excited abt my Final Assignment which is actually an INTERNATIONAL competition, designing some furniture stuff for a region in Modena, Italy. COOL RIGHT! I guess it reminds me of D&T in secondary sch..thats something which i enjoy designing!

Somehow recently been mixing with a lot of my Christians classmates and got to know a couple of other Christians in Tp design sch.I guess it adds to the JOYFUL me again! with many interesting conversations abt Christianity, and even talks abt forming our own prayer and praise grp in our class! well just thoughts only! but its quite an exciting thought. And to know that there are Christians in the design sch running their very own prayer and praise ministry within the sch is quite encouraging to hear! Hoping to join them one day!

And yesterday mentoring session with Gladwin has been quite a thoughtful session that i manage to take back something again. Learning abt inductive bible study and reflecting on how God has has reminded me from the book On being a Servant of God on my exciting Christian journey in the last couple of years. Being a CHRISTIAN is just so exciting!

Right after that had a meeting with Shashi as we started the YM CAMP 07 planning! I was put in charge of the nite games! Which means now i have 2 major things to plan! Nite games for BOTH combined retreat and Ym camp! but yesterday planning was pretty productive! Really excited abt this 2 upcoming events again! Good thing i have some good xtrainers like steph,marcus and cheryl to work with in my Nite games planning grp for the Ym camp!
Its gonna be a busy 2 mths ahead with much planning from crusade to church events to come! I MUST CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF TO ALWAYS RELY ON GOD STRENGTH if not all this wld not be possible!

No comments: