Saturday, October 13, 2007

GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS! G.A.P

GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS! G.A.P
Everytime when i write a post,i wld ponder what title to give it...and IMMEDIATELY after yesterday YM GAP session! I knew! this is the TITLE and topic i'm gonna write abt! Its just so true!

In yesterday GAP,Sandy ask each of us to share something this week where God has answered our prayer. And immediately i remembered last monday afternoon! It was AMAZING!Everytime in GAP,when it comes to the sharing part,i wld try to tink of something that God has shown in my life to encourage others, but u noe sometimes, i just got nothing to share...so when Sandy ask us to share an Answered prayer this week. It strike me so hard abt wad God had assured me.

Well just a recap of a recent post, the whole of last week was pretty bad for me,i didnt know a simple sickness cld bring me down to a point of me losing my passion for ministry and my usual optimistic self. I prayed and prayed everyday,but somehow God didn't answer me then. UNTIL, last monday afternoon, SUDDENLY somehow after praying and reflecting abt the past week. GOD just assured me! I dunno how! BUT IMMEDIATELY i got back my passion for ministry stuff again! and my JOYFUL self! And my sickness was slowly disappearing.AND it didn't stop there..from that time onwards EVERYDAY been AWESOME! I saw GOD working in my life again! and him revealing his awesome work!

so sometimes, when we feel God seem so distant, and he didnt answer our prayers, DUN GIVE UP...but persevere through and its just in God's timing where he will just answer your pray and you will be AMAZED by how he prepares us from a trial! Even from all the sharing from the Gappers continued to encourage and reassured me how REAL GOD is to us...He just answered so many of our prayers in different ways! PRAISE THE LORD! =)

No comments: