Tuesday, October 30, 2007

MY WONDERFUL DISCIPLES!

MY WONDERFUL DISCIPLES!
I just lovee my crusade disciples! Today just had our first official Discipleship grp meeting on our own. And i had one of the best sharing with donovan when waiting for Jem. And i really so enjoy leading this bunch of guys! Sadly Ivan cldnt come today bcoz of church commitment. But after todays session... I really just cant wait for the next DG with them again!


(Me, Jem,donovan, Ivan(not here)

Donovan- His one of the most approachable and nicest guy i ever met! He is someone whom i really see so much potential in as a person. And his the first guy i wanted to disciple when i had the chance too.

Jem- WAH THIS GUY! My little bro! HAHAH! Eveyone says we looked alike! And he somehow reminds me of me when i first step into crusade too. HIS THE MOST ON FRESHIE in TP CRUSADE MAN!

Ivan- His one of the most passionate and FIRED up for GOD guy i know in Tp crusade. His testimony on how his life change after getting to know Christ 2 yrs back, reminds me exactly how i felt too when my life got change 2 yrs back too!

No comments: