Monday, October 08, 2007

Its been one TRYING week!... but God change me today!

Its been really one TRYING week!... but a miracle happen today!
When i thought i was recovering the last few days... i was sooo wrong!... from last friday till today morning... There were many downs and few ups...starting from friday during Gap... i thought i wld feel much better den..but during worship FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER i cldnt worship at ALL! My nose suddenly BLOCK UP TOTALLY..and i was soo distracted..even when praying...
den saturday... i had my mission team prayer meeting in the morning..to be honest..i drag myself there... and kinda tried my best to pray and somemore i was suppose to be incharge of that prayer meeting... but i guess it when alright in the end.
Den sunday... i thought by now i wld be alright.. BUT after worship..my head started pounding..and i had a headache the entire day from then...cldnt really enjoy the leaders lunch totally...although the food was AWESOME!
I reflected over the week and shared with a couple of close friends that some of my deepest thoughts... i suddenly felt so anti-social,its like i wld stone everywhere i went..i just wldnt talk to anyone.....and i didnt like the way i'm behaving at AT ALL...I'm those kind of person that WLD RATHER TALK and have ppl around. Even in church i didnt talk much...moving further back from last thursday when we had a crusade dinner outing...for the first time in my life I ACTUALLY DIDNT enjoy myself at all,its like i suddenly lost the passion in crusade! I cldnt tink abt ministry stuff at all! not jus in crusade but even church stuff!
My QT has been quite dry! I just felt God sooo distant suddenly..my Faith drop a lot! I was soooo afraid i was feeling burn out! And i think the more times i felt i was sick...the more sicker i became... i lost my optimism and my joyful self! IT WAS THAT BAD!... One thing was i tink i pressured to much on my grp project too. That was like the only think on my mind the last few days. So today after the presentation..i guess there was some relieved..but i had a HEADACHE again on the way home! I dunno but i just miss home everyday now....
took a panadol.... and rested watching some video tapes of TV shows i miss the last week...den took a short nap...praying and reflecting a lot!....

Den suddenly! SOMEHOW! i felt SOOO MUCH BETTER! I dunno wad came upon me..but i tink God reassured me somehow! I just felt that sign of optimism again! and the passion for ministry stuff again! It was quite a huge change!!!! and from then onwards everything went sooo much better! I suddenly felt HAPPY AGAIN! I dunno how that sudden change but i guess God really answers prayers in weird ways sometimes! =)

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1



(Our Final Presentation boards on the materials in M.O.S)

(the other grps presenting!)

No comments: