Friday, October 19, 2007

THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH!

THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH!(A MUST READ ENTRY!My MOST deepest heartfelt sharing)

First i'm gonna start by saying I'M SOOOO GLAD i made the decision to come for YM GAP instead of the Crusade bbq today. I was soooooooooo ministered today!

First! WORSHIP was AWESOME! Jolyn really led very well!
Then Iris was sharing from the book of Philippians, she read thru from mid chapter 1 i think. And as she was reading, i was thinking what i cld share after that...and i kinda gathered my thought of wad God has been speaking to me recently, i wanted to share how recently my JOY from the Lord has gave me the strength to pull thru the many ministry planning meetings from crusade and x-trainers and my sch proj which kept me awake till 4am the last couple of days.
And somehow i figured what if this passage she reading talks abt JOY too...AND INDEED it HAPPEN! at the last few verses of that chapter 1:25-26
SUDDENLY that word JUMP UP to me!

25Convinced of this, I know that I will remain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, 26so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me.

And after that Iris just kept STRESSING on the IMPORTANCE of JOY from the LORD! I was like really in AWE and AMAZEMENT LOR! I mean i wanted to share that after her sharing..and somehow she KNEW it!
So when it came to sharing, i immediately BURST it all out! I was SOOOO DYING to share! GOD was SOOO REAL at that moment! ITs like it went RIGHT INTO MY HEART,something that was sooo close to my heart that i wanted to share so badly!
As this week has very busy and tight for me,......i only realized in todays GAP that...I dunno how i got the strength from suddenly to pull thru ALL THIS! Bcoz i was like so AWAKE and ENERGIZE TODAY lor! and GOD has really been with me all this while. I kept reminding myself to be optimistic and rely on God's Strength!And DUN COMPLAIN! And everything just seem to go according to plan!

To add to this! Only before GAP...i was reading from the book on Being a servant of God..and a line CAUGHT me! It says "what ever happens,don't lose that JOY in serving Jesus"
And now i realize WHY a couple weeks ago i felt so down and lost my joyful self, GOD was actually showing me...how IMPORTANT i really need that JOY to be serving him! And After 2 weeks of wondering why THAT BAD WEEK must have happen to me. TODAY it has BEEN ALL REVEALED! RIGHT NOW! GOD put us thru trials and tough circumstances ALL FOR A PERFECT REASON in his PERFECT PLAN and WILL FOR US!sometimes we dun see it yet......and like for me it indeed help me grow spiritually after that!And i only realise 2 WEEKS LATER!

Its REALLY SO TRUE when they say "THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH!" Thats the KEY to keeping me going! In SCH work and in ministry stuff!And i hope anyone out there reading this wld have this JOY from the LORD too! Always cast your burdens and troubles to GOD! be JOYFUL and optimistic even at the tough times. AND I GUARANTEE THAT WILL PULL YOU THRU ANYTHING with EASE!!!
I'm REALLY JOYFUL at the MOMENT! WHAHHAHAH! =)

No comments: