Thursday, October 18, 2007

One Looooooooooong ST meeting!TIREDDDD!

One Looooooooooong ST meeting!TIREDDDD!
Just came back from another meeting once again! this time the crusade ST meeting, with Irene, joelle and me.It was supposedly to be from 3-5.30 pm at GCTC... but it turn out to be 3pm all the way till 9 pm! Kinda expected it to drag as we had a lot more to settle actually. Was really DRAIN and TIRED after the short dinner break but i guess the time spent today was qutie fruitful. To add to it...have to juggle with my project too,slept at 4am yesterday,as i had to rush thru my final assignment so had the time for the many more meetings till sunday. And looks like i have to stay awake again tonite!

Alrighty back to work!!!! I'm gonna try to TRUST GOD to take me through this! =)

No comments: