Saturday, February 09, 2008

Chinese New Year In Muar!...and VISITINGS!

Chinese New Year In Muar,Malaysia!...and VISITINGs!
Well.... to be honest it sure was quite boring as i expected there... but at least i guess it was a good break... maybe abit tooooooo long break.. had nothing much to do but read read and read...and im almost done with the "I KISSED DATING GOODBYE" book!
..watch some movies at relatives hse ....and some visiting.. even one to this hse with a 102 year old lady who was my late grandfather eldest sister...

Anyway going back to malaysia did bring back memories of the last time i was there during my last Selangor Mission Trip with the TRP crusaders...And WELL DE JA VU did happen on the first nite...

THE DEJA VU of the RETURN of the MOZZIES!!!! (if u read my selangor mission trip post)
I WAS ATTACK BY A BUNCH OF MOZZIES! And it was not any normal attack! I had like 23 bites on my right arm..abt 17 on my left.. and quite a bit more on my legs too! It cld be just as bad as the one i got at the mission trip! WHAT A BAD FIRST NITE....

Oh boy... when i was prepared for the second nite! This time with spraying mosquito repellent and THEN LATER IN THE NITE! THERE WAS A MASSIVE BLACKOUT in the whole of muar from 1230-2.30 am! IT WAS ONEEEEEE LONG TERRIBLE NITE! with NO WIND! NO LIGHTS! AND WITH MORE MOZZIES COMING AGAIN! even the electric mosquito repellent device was useless with no electricity!
Heard the FLYING MOZZIES just shooting down on me! feeding me ALIVE and AWAKE! IM SURE THATS something anyone in the world wld not even want to experience! well.. my grandma den got candles and 3 old skool mosquito smoke repellent thingy device which we also use at the mission trip in selangor too to get rid of this PESTS!... and it was USEFUL!!!Looks like the old school stuff works best! PHEW! What a last nite!

Some pics in MUAR...

(the gate of the hse my family stayed in... the room i slept in)

(the roads in muar......quite slow paced compared to Singapore)

TOUCH DOWN TO SINGAPORE! (VISITING)
Right from the causeway... i got my dad to drive me to coronation as i impromptu met up with vyan,charles,elliot,wenhao and soe at coronation as we headed to VISITING TIME...

FIRST DESTINATION... Annabel's hse!

(charles looks weird with his short hair! heh! ok jk jk! Just not use to it!!! XP)

SECOND DESTINATION.. Soe's Hse!

No comments: