Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I got MY INTERNSHIP!!!! YAY!!!!... and my "anti-block nose" theory work!

I got MY INTERNSHIP!!!! YAY!!!!... and my "cure for block nose" theory work!
Called my company WHITE SPACE LIVING today... and found out that i was actually selected already! But they been busy to lemme know, so after 3 long weeks of waiting! GOD ANSWERED MY PRAYER when i was praying abt this only this morning! THANK GOD! Super happy when i heard that!

Another cool thing happen!...
just came back from the march event meeting! and during the meeting I tested my theory of curing block nose instantly with Jiaen who had block nose then! AND you KNOW WHAT! after promoting this theory to sooooo many people who felt it was such a stupid idea and i even posted this theory in my blog long time ago... I HAVE SOMEONE TO REALLY TEST IT INFRONT OF ME! AND IT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All you have to do is do "PUSH-UPs"... although she only did like 10 girl push up! It cleared her nose! And she and everyone was SHOCKED that my theory actually worked! and ITS LIKE SOME SUCCESSFUL EXPERIMENT which i never had the chance for others to test for! YAY! My first guinea pig work! Imagine if the world knew abt this! HAHAHHA! won't it be like one of the fastest way to clear your block nose! Anyway its better if u at least 30 push ups for better clearance! =)
EVERYONE out there...pleaseeee lemme know if my theory work for you too! Want to know the response to this. =P

No comments: