Sunday, February 17, 2008

WHAT is LOVE?

WHAT is LOVE?
Yesterday YM GAP! was really something... so happen everyone was sharing abt LOVE as it was like valentine's day just the day before... But not just any kind of love...
BUT a Christian perspective of LOVE... and wow im so encourage by each of their sharing! See God can use a festive season like this for people to find out what real love really is...and that is GOD's love for us.

"This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. 1 John 3:16"

"Dear friends,since God so loved us,we also ought to love one anohter,. no one has ever seen God; but if we love one another,God lives in us and his love is made completer in us. 1 John 4:11-12"

Well..the last few days..God was a little quieter to me compared to last mth...i guess at times when ur so busy with sch work, our QT might be rush thru and God can't speak to u..AND den the
Lord spoke to me in this verse in the bus to church...

"The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him,to the one who seeks him;it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3:25,26"

I told God in the bus too.. that i really want to experience him at YM GAP that day..and WOW... I did experience him so close to me during worship that day!

Anyway Matthias felt led to sing this song SURRENDER(see below) at the end of Gap...Felt really ministered by it..

Its a very meaningful song....read the lyrics....

(HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDEO)

Surrender- Lincoln Brewster

I'm giving you my heart, and all that is within
I lay it all down for the sake of you my King
I'm giving you my dreams, I'm laying down my rights
I'm giving up my pride for the promise of new life

And I surrender all to you, all to you
And I surrender all to you, all to you

I'm singing You this song, I'm waiting at the cross
And all the world holds dear, I count it all as loss
For the sake of knowing You for the glory of Your name
To know the lasting joy, even sharing in Your pain

No comments: