Sunday, May 14, 2006

5 GOALS by BENs and 6 Assists by BENs! Read on for this super strikeforce

5 GOALS by BENs and 6 Assists by BENs! Read on for this super strikeforce (ben lau 3 Goals, ben tan 2 Goals, ben lau 3 assist ben tan 3 assists)
What a game today! We had a match against nicholas ncc team today. Honestly nick team really sux..But we lost out bcoz we didnt had a proper keeper and we had to call some other ppl last min. The game started well for us. They kick off. And immediately the ball was infront of me. I dribbled pass the whole defence with a one two with ben tan and i slot past the keeper. First Goal by benlau!Then dejavu something again, Second goal ben lau scored with ben tan assisting him. and den third the same thing benlau scored and ben tan assist. Halftime 3-3. Second half. we kick off. I told bentan we can dribble all the way straight with bentan taking the final shot. And our planned worked! He scored straight after second half. And den a second again with me assisting him again this time. now score 5-3! in the end our team screwed up and it came to 6-6 at fulltime, with me assistin sanjeev with the sixth goal. Golden Goal, i played very hard but in the end our team lost 7-6. wat a game.. The opponents were damn rough.

I got home after lunch and i had to do my floorplan! of the pavilion, It took me the whole afternoon, and i'm not done! I onli jus completed all the scaling. It was really tough as the measurements have to be drawn exactly to scale with exact figures. With all the details and tone use for the lines. Haiyo...

I den rushed down to Marina BAy to meet up with the other campus crusade ppl for steamboat dinner. i met wen hao and some of the seniors first at marina bay mrt station... we den had a great fellowship with the seniors there...me,wenhao and i heard there was another girl who were the onli freshies around. During dinner i dunno why or how i suddenly dare to share my testimonial to irene one of the person in charge of campus crusade, it 's just that i felt so comfortable with all this christians around, you jus dun mind sharing ur own life story. After dinner some of us played bowlin and den arcarde. It was really fun mixing with this bunch of ppl. I'm sooo happy to be part of campus crusade!!! YEA! I den took a NEL train back with joel and we had a good chat. I coincidentatly bum into matthew chan outside serangoon mrt station and had a short chat... It was 12 midnight oready. And now have to rushed home to prepare bible study tmr..arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: