Thursday, May 04, 2006

I'm So HAPPPY Today, =) What a GREAT DAY to end!!(CHECK OUT TODAY ENTRY)

I'm So HAPPPY Today!!!!!=) What a GREAT DAY to end with!!!
(CHECK OUT TODAYS ENTRY)
Today was a really GREAT day for me... I really had a blast today... In the mornin we learnt more autoCAD stuff, i learnt a lot today abt drawin simple objects with autoCAD. But today was one of the COLDEST ever feelin i ever felt, i was REALLY FREEZZZZZING in the lab... my hands was totally numb even after goin to the canteen.

Den during our 3 hr break... i met up with keith and MY LONG LOST FRIEND ZAINAL!!! We had totally lost contact with each other for 5 yrs! and now we area back in the same skool! we shared old times with each other and really had so much to catched up. It was great seeing him again! =)

Joseph, Russell, avon and me den went to the student lounge and we were sharing christ with Avon... It was one of the longest time i ever shared my testimony too someone. And Avon was really willing to listen although he is was quite unsure abt believing still. I really dunno why i suddenly got this confidence to openly share my faith. This is something that God has really change my life and i'm really glad this is happening to me. PRAISED THE LORD!!!

After this we had sketching of objects and we really had a fun time moving around the design skool sketching different objects. Better than the day before of drawing linessssss and more linessss.

After this i rushed down to the Alumni louge to catch this Campus Crusade gathering.."welcome tea party".. i miss the ice breakers, but was in time for worship. We had a great woship session and i got to noe quite a no. of christians there. I met wen hao and this yr 2 girl Po lin. smthing like dat. I'm bad a remembering names. Well later we saw a video abt this Campus crusade activites, talks abt the Da vinci code and hear testimonies from other christian. Den we had this minin game, where i was made to volunteer. I was suppose to shake hands with everyone saying this phrase.."i baptise u in the name of the father and the son and the holy spirit." As much ppl as possible and den those ppl will go "heaven" but if i didnt do it fast enuff the ppl had to go "hell".. It was quite a fun activity as u can see how sharin christ was like somehow. After this me and wen hao ate a lot of currypuff and roti johns provided by the ppl. While eating, the a few seniors approached us and we had nice chat with each other. we were the onli 2 freshies dat join the senoirs for dinner after this and we got the chance to noe more of them again, and also got the chance to see a glimspe of their Metamorphosis camp!!! ITS A CAMP me and wen hao really want to make it for! Oh yeaaaaaa!!! At the end of the day, even on the way home, we had a really nice chat with Bo chun a yr 2 from engine, the ppl here are all really FRIENDLY..And I'M REALLY GLAD to join this campus crusade in TP!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! =)

No comments: