Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm sooooo tired

I'm sooooo tired
Today morning was really stressful...Jus the nite before i tried to prepare the romans bk for bible study the next day. It was a really last min thing as i came home abt 12 mid night. I sat infront of my com and the romans bbk infront of me for 3 whole hrs..until i slept half way. I was jus too tired to do anything...so i decided to wake up early the next mornin to prepare the lessons. Sigh. I woke up and was frantically trying to rushed through the chapter..imagine leadin bible study without preparation. The responsible i face as an aysgl. Sighhhhhhh. I tried to get as much advice on leadin and ans for the romans bk from my dad until the really last min at 9.24 am. I den rushed down to YWCA and meet up with randy before rushing for service. Phew. I was really exhausted and sleepy and stress. During worship, i jus couldnt really concentrate. I tried too, but jus couldnt. SMALL GRP TIME! Now everthing i prepared had to be used. I startedd abit weird when i tried to summarise that chapter from a bk. As i read pretty fast and felt abit lost halfway. So i jus tried to go with the flow and it was abit impromptu. HAizzz. Well in the end everything when pretty ok with the helped of chin ee. Phew. After church our small grp went for lunch and as usual we had a short sharing in the circle of trust. Well we had great fellowship and after lunch we went our separate ways.

I rushed home to continue on my FLOORPLAN!!! And rushed down to the hiding place for the agape cup. Our SYFC team LOST 6-2.., ARghhhhhhhh not again..we played pretty well actually with onli ten men. I almost scored a nice goal in the first half, when i took a first time shot on a loose ball ourside the penalty box. The keeper made a good diving save to save my shot. I den saw zheng, not sure if spelt like dat. He was the guy i got to noe when i visited stef and joseph church when we played street soccer a couple weeks back. But he was so familiar when i met him the last time as we played against each other once bwtween SYFC and Faith methodist last mth in a friendly soccer match. I rememebed i was the one trying to take him down. He is pretty fast and skilful..oops side tracked too much...well anyway he was playing at the hinding place too in the other match beside us.

After soccer i ate dinner with jiahao,caiwen and teck kwan at some coffee shop i serangoon. Chatted over dinner and den i rushed back again to continue on my floorplan...sigh. I jus wan some freeeee time now. I need REST!

No comments: