Monday, May 01, 2006

A GREAT outing with my ex-CJ classmates!

A GREAT outing with my ex-CJ classmates!
FINALLY!!!! And outing with my ex cj-1T02 classmates!!! I had a really packed schedule today! I met up with Desheng early in the morning at 10.30 and left for east coast where the outin was held... we reached there at 11 plus and waited for the rest to come... stefanie,minjia,yiwei,sandra,jenny,candy,angie,dina,fiona and ziyan were the others that could make it. I was really excited to finally see them again. And I really mean EXCITED!!!
We went cycling, to volleyball and den played "monkey"...the volleyball was really punctured and when i hit the ball with my arms, it left a few bruise..i can stil see blood clots on my right arm ..ouchhhh...when cyclin back to the bicycle shop.. i coincidently met up with joseph and his design camp grp friends..wad a small world again!
we den slacked at a nearby cafe..and i was actually oready late for my soccer match...i took a quick drink and met up with my parents who sent me to jalan kayu, The hinding place for the match. I was really really late...i jus couldn't bare to leave my cj friends... i was suppose to be at the field at 4.15, but ended up being there at 4.45...
It was a really a disappointing match we LOST 6-0!!!! I can't believe it..this SYFC team had actually pretty good players... and i played really hard today! I was so close to scoring even..i ran from the wings..cut in..and shot pass the keeper..but it hit the inside of the post..arghhhhh..i was so close. But well it was a really tough match after all...they were pretty physical.
I den rushed down right after the game to catch up with my cj friends again... jia hao followed me and we had a great chat with everyone over dinner at pizza hut in suntec.
Well wad a great day...i am damn tired now..... i rushed from serangoon to paya lebar to eastcoast to jalan kayu to suntec and that finally back home..without a single break... phew... what a DAY! =)
Back at home on msn avanna pass me my long lost friend zainal hp no. i sms him...and he was shocked to hear from me..imagine we have not kept in contact for 5 yrs!!! And now finally we are in the same school again...i and keith really wanted to meet up with him again, so i planned with him and hopefully on wednesday during my break we can catched up with old ..wow..wat a really small world. I am sooo GLAD to finally meet up with him! And i must really thank Avanna for helpin me in this search. Thanks Avanna again!!! =)

No comments: