Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I felt like a Cjsian again today!

I FELT LIKE A CJSIAN TODAY!!! YEA!!!
Today! First day of my one mth break! well i got up pretty early today, eventhough it was a holiday as i slept pretty early the night before. I watched the last 2 episodes of the show "so you think you can dance" which i taped earlier as i didnt had the time to watch it before. Shahreel den called me to go gym, but he later decided to watch da vinci code movie with his cj classmates instead. So since i also wanted to watch this movie, i decided to join him. I felt a bit extra at first when i first met him at cineleisure as it was his class outing. But it didnt seem to odd in the end since i knew most of his classmates oready, who were ex-st gabs too. Nicholas hedger, victor and kenneth were the other stgabs there. When i arrived there, they decided not to watch da vinci code as some wanted to watch another show. So we headed to pasta mania for lunch instead. I den got to noe his other classmates too. I didnt feel so awkward in the end, and i was wearing the cj pe shirt like them too, so wasnt so extra. It was a day, dat reminded me of the good old days that i had, when i used to hang out with my cj classmates after skool. And IRONICALLY, shahreel class was the same class that i was in, 1T02. Cool man !!! After lunch, me, shahreel and one of his classmates decided to watch da vinci code still. I actually enjoyed the show... although the story is crap! It actually kept me in suspense as they "cracked" the code. I give the show 4 out of 5 stars. Well, hope to hang out with them again next time! Miss hanging out with cjsians.HAHA! After the movie me and shahreel headed to the bishan gym and we really had a good work out. Now my body is aching like crazy. Arghhhhhh.
Well... can't wait for tmr! or rather later on. Its movie again! now Xmen3 with my IAD class!

No comments: