Sunday, May 21, 2006

Passion AC!!!!

Passion AC!!!
Friday...
School today was pretty ok..until the ending part of MT PRE i had trouble with this "spiderman view" of first point perspective. I had to like redo a few times to get it right. But i hav to really thank nazri for helpin me in this part. I'm really lost in perspective drawings. So much linessssss, so confusing, so complexed! Arghhhhhhh... Well we ended a bit early, Me and avon den rushed down from tp all the way to ACJC! FOR PASSION AC!!!!!! Well i met up with Vyan first. Avon wanted tm meet his ex school mates. But well he had to leave early so couldnt really join us for passion ac. PASSION AC was pretty good. I really wanted to let loose and spent this time of worship and prayer away from work, it was pretty hard at the start as i was oready feelin the fatigue in my body. i was really physically and mentally tired from the tough assignments in design skool. sigh. but well i manage to let loose in the end and was really in the mood for worship and prayer. It was a really great worship. I took this chance to jumped during the fast songs jus for God. Although my legs were tired, i still jumped in the end. It was a time jus to let loose. I could really feel God's presence in AC. At the end of the day it was a great night and i got home pretty late. I stayed up awhile trying to finished reading my purpose driven life bk but fell a sleep in the end, i was dead beat. I needed to go skool in the moring still to do my dadra assignment..sigh

Saturday... ( Loooooooonnnng and tiring day)
Woke up pretty early at 7 am after sleepin pretty late as usual the day before. Rushed down to Tp did quite a bit of my floorplan and rushed down to church from tmapines to douby ghaut. I was a bit late as i took abt an hr jus to get to church. As i was rushing to church for the leaders meetin, i bump into hirzi my ex antor friend and keith. Didnt get the chance to talk to keith much as i was rushin. Got to church in time and had a long session of worship. Todays MLM was different. As joyce lead worship and the meeting. I was pretty exhausted oready. But still came to this. Well i had no regrets as the session today was something i hope for YM! It was abt REVIVAL!!! This is smthig i really wan to helped and hoped to see Ym become too. REVIVE!!!!!!We sld take the risked and crossed the line if we feel its smthing right for God! Dats smthin i learned today. Doin smthing by FAITH! Takin this step of FAITH which i really learned over time. I den rushed to meet my friends at cinelesiure, supposely to catched the Da vinci code movie, but the tickets were all sod out. SO we played pool in the end. Well now i'm backed from a long day outside. Tryin to prepare for my purpose driven life bk and romans bk. sigh. so much commitments!!! and i haven start on my weekend assignment on Perpspective drawing of the pavilion plan. ARghhhhhhhh. And i will hav a pretty busy day tmr again. wakin up early for PDL den church den BBQ with SYFC team from afternoon to late at nite. Sighhhhhhhhhhhh.... I NEED RESTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: