Wednesday, May 10, 2006

POOL DAY!!!!!!

POOL DAY!!!!!!
What a fun day today! Well the past few days i hav been visistin the other IAD grps..and i notice dat their class were very close and enthu. I wished my class was like dat too. Although i hav made some pretty good friends in this class... I feel like i didnt mixed with the rest of the class ppl. So yesterday... joseph, avon and I decided we sld do smthing abt this. Although it felt weird at the start bcoz the other cliques were soo quiet. But at the end of the day, i go to noe the malay guys better.. and also after skool i got the chance to know 2 more gals from my class, at least there is some progressed. Well ebuff abt yesterday.. TODAY! we ended early today so me,russell and Joseph..headed to the student lounge and watched ppl play pool. I was very eager to play and challenged one of the guys. And u noe wad... i surprisingly beat him although i was super nervous bcoz there were so many ppl looking at me. And den when on to win abt more than 6 games in a row for abt an hr plus..unitl ignatius challenged me and i jus lost to him on the last ball... what a great game. I paid 1 dollar which lasted me for an hr plus. Cool investment man. I didnt noe i was quite gd at pool.

Well after this we actually planned to play more pool at tampines mall area there, although i was abit tired oready from the long winning streaked at the TP lounge pool. AHaha.. Anyways me and joseph met up with avanna and her friends later. And u noe whattttt... It was a super small world again! Joseph knew avanna friend which i also jus got to noe recently.. and i got to noe 2 more knew ppl, roysten and is-a.... haha..i had trouble trying to pronounce his name at first but got the hang of it later its actually Isa, but its easier for me to remember by calling him IS-A... Well avanna friends were damn good at pool! Avanna too actually... she beat jospeh with a cool double...well now i got more ppl to looked for jus to hav a game of pool. haha. Its nice making knew friends. well talking abt small worlds again roysten knew another of my cj classmate jamie. Its like everyone i meet..i asked their sec skool and there is someone else i noe from the same skool. SAMM WORLD rite..haha..i tink some may get tired of me saying this phrase if u hav been following my past entries. HAha.

Well i rushed back to TP for the campus crusade for christ gathering. I was a little disappointed at first bcoz all my friends i told to come couldn't make it. So i was the onli one goin for it today... But well i met klement who was one of the many seniors i got to noe. We had our worship and workshop at some room in the IT skool today. It was strange at the start as we are like having fellowship in a class room like environment. But well Bo chun intro his friend esther to me who was in the same design skool as me, same orientation empire and stay around serangooon too. So well had something in common to talked abt. Its really nice making knew friends everyday.. like today and yesterday i got to noe like abt 5 totally knew ppl oready. soooooo funnn making knew friends. =)
My aimed now is to noe everyone one in my class by the end of this blocked.

No comments: