Saturday, April 01, 2006

31 March was the day i was born! (Day 7)

31 March was the day i was born! (Day 7)

My Birthday has jus ended.....its now april's fool day!!!! hahaz... Well it was a good day for me... First of all i really touch when almost everyone in my ex 1T02 class remembered my birthday... thanks Again ppl, i really appreciate ur smses!.. Well i also like to thank my other friends who remembered my B'day even those which i had not met for a long time! Oh yea..thanks cephas and cher for ur call today too.. i was surprise u all found out...hahaz

Well, so this was how my day went....In the mornin i had to go Tp to summit some form...surprisinly it took onli 20 mins for me to get to Tp...oh and TP definitely have the BEST poly campus in Singapore...the atmosphere is so niceeeee...can't wait to go there soon. Well after that i when shoppin for clothes wif dar lee and Jz... I bought my first ever pair of jeans there....that was all i bought in the end...but dar lee and Jz was on a shoppin spreee..I tink they bought up to 4-5 clothes each..wow! I den met up wif randy and yiwei to catch a movie at cine orchard... The onli show available at around dat time was "ultra-violet"... I will NEVER forget that show... U noe why????..... Its was one of the WORST ever show i watched in my life... The plot was horrible and it was a total mess!!! And we paid $9.50 for it...ouchhhhhhhh!!!!
Well we den ate at long john and had a good conversation over dinner... we den head down to HMV and instead of lookin for songs...instead i had a long chat wif Randy talkin about some interesting stuffs....hahaz. It was good meetin up wif him...we had alot to talk about. Anyway dats how my day went... nothin really interesting happen... sighhhh

No comments: