Thursday, April 13, 2006

Finally collection of O'Level's Cert!!(Day 17 no entries,Day 18)

Finally collection of O'Level's Cert!!(Day 17 no entries,Day 18) Well i have been quite slacked the past couple of days... today TW and I finally collected our long a waited o'level cert and school annual magazine... we then went to the amk library cafe Galilee to redeem my free drink.. i got an ice blended cocoa mocha..yum yum... we took this time to read up on our purpose driven life bk and talk... wow... i really have good memories at this libray cafe... I studied here almost everyday with my study grp durng the prelims and o'level period...the good old days... I love the envirinment here...Its a good study hang out..chec it out if u need a place to study!

Well i dunno why i'm still awake at this hr..i haven packed my bag yet and i have camp tmr..arghhhhhhhhhh! signing off now...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: