Sunday, April 30, 2006

Finally an EXCITING day! (Check out my favorite Phrase!)

Finally an EXCITING day! (Check out my favorite Phrase!)
Today was a really great day! I was invited by stef to her church and this was the same church as Joseph too... small world rite..and den i onli got to noe this joseph on monday and found out his stef friend...well i went to bethesda bedok tampines church today. Glad to meet up wif my old cj classmate stef peng... the worship here was quite gd.. well although i believewesley ym band is better..sorry stef and joseph.. but well for this small church i was quite happy to see that the passion for God was there. There were ppl jumpin and some lifting their hands durin worship...even the really young ones too... well ym is becomin like this... they played classic hillsongs like "tell the world", "blessed be your name", "through it all" and many more... sermon was abt "worry" and i tought the msg was quite okay..learnt quite a number of tips from it...i'm always a man of worries...but i got to say after my faith for God grew... the less worry i am.. PRAISED THE LORD!

After service i met up with some of stef and joseph friends. They were all nice ppl and many were from Tp too... one was even the same class as avanna and faizal. (small world again)..wah..this is goin to be my favourite phrase! I'm really quite AMAZED to see that there is SOOOOO MANY christians in TP..its like the majority of ppl i met is a christian..i'm so glad to be here...there is even more than when i was in stgabs or cj although they are mission schools..strange rite...but yea its true! Well i den played street soccer with some of jospeh friends at a court near by. I had a great game... i scored quite a no. of goals! Yippeee.. well joseph friends were pretty gd too... one of them was from the cj soccer team...and he knew quite a no. of my friends there...cool. (small world)..haha

NOW..here comes a few exciting moments... i jus causually called ben tan if he wanted to go out for dinner... bcoz i knew he was free after his service at city harvest... i actually wanted to visit chc at first..i heard from him today speaker was pretty gd...well sld hav went but no regrets still. Ben tan agreed and i met him at ps.. while waiting.. i jus casually sms wen hao on how his sentosa outing was...and i dunno why i jus added and extra question...so " btw where are u now ah"... and he replied! At DOUBY! I KNEW IT... i was at Douby at that time too... so i ask if he wan to meet us for dinner..although he ate oready..he agreed to meet me still..wah wad a good friend! BETTER STILL!!! He told me dat actually he missed his train at harbourfront bcoz it was too full...so he told me dat wel there must be a purpose for this... and den if he hav not missed his train.. i wld not hav the chance to meet him at douby! U SEE!!! wad a coincidence..everything was planned so nicely when i jus casually sms him where he was... This is really God's planned... SMALL WORLD!!! I den had a nice chat over dinner with ben tan and wen hao at long john.. wad a good day!
I came home and den had a really fun mass msn convo with a bunch of my ex cj classmate... it was great chatting wif them again!I I also receive a testi from candy and was so touched by it. It's always nice to receive testis from ppl on friendster...it really brighten up ur day.. =) Well anyway I really cant wait for TOMORO!!! FINALLY meetin up with my cj friends....arghhh.. if onli i can stay longer..i NEED to leave early for my soccer tournament tmr ...arghhhhhh!!!

No comments: