Friday, April 28, 2006

Friends are one of the best things anyone can have!

Friends are one of the best things anyone can have!
well today is another boring day....i miss meetin up with friends...today i didnt do anything much but jus watch another video bourne identity..which was a bit boring compared to the part 2,bourne supremacy..den i read up on the book of romans until ch 6 bcoz i needed to prepare for bible study...arghhh..well dats the responsiblity of being an Aysgl...
I den when online and chatted with a lot of friends! I got to say MSN is one of the greatest invention ever created...i got the chance to catch up with old friends at the comfort of my home. It really feels weird not seeing them personally even for jus two days stuck at home. But well i still prefer meeting ppl personally... Friends is very important to me...well i jus found out that my ex-cj class is having and outing on sunday and it CLASHES with church and My soccer tournament again...arghhhhhh...i cant miss 2 soccer matches in a row! Dieeeeeeee... Well church i can go on sat instead...stef invited me to her church at Bethesda Bedok Tampines Church,which is also the same church as a new friend of mine from IAD too joseph. So dats settled ...but nowwwww...i hav to see the timing of the sunday outing ....arghhhhhh...i really want to go for this cj outing... i MISS my ex-Classmates! BADLY!!!

No comments: