Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Short day (Day 8)

Short day (Day 8)

Hmm..ok today entry will be a very short one... I woke up super late today at 12.30 pm.. i tink its the latest ever in my life...I was dam sian at home...i was jus seatin infront of my tv slackin... at abt 2 pm i went online and Randy was also bored at home so he ask me out for a game of pool. We played pool together wif joshua and weiqun... while playing pool, vyan sms me sayin he fractured his arm and wanted us to pray for him to recover for his match next week...i was quite shocked....but later found out it was an APRIL FOOL's joke, oh noooo...i was completely fooled...after dat...i needed to come home for dinner... we had chilli crab!!!!!!Delicious!! Yum yum... It was sort of like a belated b'day dinner...and my family surprise me later wif a cake... i onli tried to fool randy and charles today and succeeded..hahaz... well bascially nothing interestin happen today.

No comments: