Monday, April 17, 2006

TP Freshmen Orientation Camp 2006!

TP Freshmen Orientation Camp 2006! (13-15 April 2006)

I am dedicating this entry to the ppl who were part of ANTOR! To Antic, Antie, Anroid freshies and the Group leaders! ALL the way.. A--N--T--O--R....antor!!!! antor!antor!

Before Camp Started! I LOST MY WALLET!!!!

On thursday 13 apr, i met up with my st.gabs friends joel,wei qun, joshua and ryan before coming to the camp. And u noe wad HAPPEN!! I realise i LOST MY WALLET when i alighted at boon keng station.. ARGhhhh. wad a thing to happen on my first day! And worst still i could have lost it at either direction bcoz i took both directions as i miss a stop when goin there...i'm very grateful for my friends who supported me, especially joel who lend me 10 dollars...(Hey joel!thanks man)

DAY 1 of camp
Now at TP..i was still really moody...wad a day to start. I was so exited until this happen...HAIZZZ...why i'm so suay!
I found out i was in the empire "Antor" and sub-empire "Antric".. I was den separated from my friends..most of them were in the same empire...but i had no regrets at the end of the day..chec out why later in this entry...
I felt Lost at the start..i didn't know a single one.. i sat in the grp and the first person i talk to was a guy called kai from victoria. Hmmm...we den had briefing, ice-breakers,design the best banner and den cheers! A bit sian at first... the first guy i got to really noe personally was Faizal aka 5zal from unity sec..oh and he knew my ex-cj classmate candy too..wad a small world, he sat next to me durin the cheers and we were both tryin to figure out the complicating sign language for the TP song! Haha..he actually was better den me..i screw up on a lot of parts.

DINNER TIME!!!! I got to noe another guy called Edric from ACS Barker and wad a small world AGAIN..He knew my other friends charles and vyan too... Well i was suan by my GLs for some reasons durin this whole camp...aiyooo .. dunno y always kena suan...sigh.. well anyway i noe the GLs onli jokin la. so was ok with it. ohhh...the saddening part again... we were told we needed our ez-link cards for the Night games as we were goin out to tampines central. ARghhhhh!!! Die!!! NO walllet! I told the GLs and, i was very grateful for the ppl around me. They all suddenly offered to lend me money..wahhh..so TOUCHED!!! Thanks GUYS!

NIGHT GAMES!!! Well the night games had a lot of activities which needed a team effort and we it really build our team spirit.. I didnt noe we can be so organised. At the end of the games... we went to 7-eleven there.. and wah....everybody so niceeeeeeee..everyone wanted to lend me money to buy something.. In the end Flan one of the main GLs in antric bought a drink for me although i insisted i didnt need one. wah so TOUCHED!!! =) everybody so goood to me! In the end we were the first to reach back the sports complex...Antric all the Way!

After de-brief we took a bath and i got to say TP toilets cubicles are good. Shower, heater everything was there. Later i saw one of charles friend jonathan which i met when we so happen to sleep in the same area. Small world again!
I also met up wif another guy who was in visual com...he was Wen Hao one of edric friends. Oh and he again knew to ppl i noe Ivan and Shawn-ren which i met at cj..Ahahha...WAD A SMALL WORLD AGAIN!!! Its like everyone i met knew another person i noe too... Dunno why ahhh..but its a good feelin always when u noe somebody who noes the same ppl as you..ahaha. =)
At the end of the first nite i got to noe another 2 guys personally Ridhwan from Tampines sec and Melvin from temasek sec! Oh and 2 interior design ppl too but i'm sorry i'm not too sure if i remember ur names correctly so i dare not post them down here.

DAY 2
Wad A bad night!!! I almost didnt sleep at all..i like woke up every 10 mins lookin at the clock...and it was FREAKING COLD!!! even wif the fans off. Day 2 was a super packed day...
Woke up at 5.50 reported at track at 7 and activities after activities began immediately. I also got to noe this guy from bowen sec during breakfast who remembered playin street soccer at serangoon north wif me..wow...wad coincidence again..Well we den had MASS DANCE right after breakfast. The onli poly who have it..well altough not as great as cj one.. it was better den nothing ..yea!!!
We den had a weird activity "man-hunt" where each empire select a man. And the selected men didnt noe what this "man-hunt" was abt actually...HAHAHHA...It was to see who had the most ARMPIT hair..aHAHHA..and the guys were totally Oblivion too wat they were actually posin for on stage..Damn funny..haha... And the funy thing was,most of them had no hair..AHAHHA. Right after dat there was this REALLY SICK GAME! It is so sick i can't explain it...After lunch it den Rained heavily in the afternoon and we had games indoor instead..it was suppose to be outside Tp.. But well it was quite fun..sooo cooling. Today's was performance nite! and ANTOR true team spirit was shown...when collectin our logistic stuff... one of our freshy who helped lead our team for performance Nite needed our suppport and all out ANTOR PPL letharly march and cheered together as a team to the other end of campus to collec the stuff.. and we cheered really as a team of ANTS! A--N--T--O--R....antor!!!! antor!antor! Wad a performance nite... we were told we had one of the best display of peformance ever in TP. Later there was another sick game... chosen ppl were told to kiss a certain "hippo" thingy. They had to choose different parts too kiss. And they didnt even noe what the game was abt...until the camp commander revealed that they had to kiss the person next to them on wad they selected to kiss. There were ppl who had to kiss ARMPITS! MOUTH TO MOUTH, BUTT, BUTT CRACK, BREAST, TOUNGUE, INNER TIGHT AND SOLE OF THE FOOT.. And worst still it was on ppl of the opposite sex. oh nooo...it was sooo WRONG! The rumors on poly orientation was true abt being so liberal in this kind of stuff.... DISCO NITE was next!!! wow it was really hype, but i couldnt dance at all...arghhhh... was so weird.. Melvin tried to teach me, he was quite good. Hahha..but it was quite fun la. Oh...After all the activities i met another guy from cj too who was in the first 3 mths also in the toilet...haha..he saw me wif my cj towel..but sadly i forgot his name.

DAY 3
Well had a good rest..was really "knock out", damn tired... onli had abt 3 hrs sleep. We had cheers at 7 am followed by WET GAMES!!! It was fun being totally drench as a team! we really had a lot of fun here.. BUT ONE OF THE BEST MEMORIES OF THE CAMP WAS WHEN COINCIDENTLY THE WHOLE OF ANTOR, ANTRIC,ANTIE AND ANDROID MET UP AT THE SAME STATION THE SQUASH COURT! AND WE HAD ONE OF THE BEST CHEERS EVER TOGETHER AS A TEAM, WE STOMPED AT THE WET COURT AND SHOUTED OUR HEARTS OUT IN PURE UNISONS LED BY FRESHY ASYRAFF. WAD A DAY TO REMEMBER!! I tink the whole sport complex could hear us. After lunch was one of the best activity of the camp ,"HUNT-gry" , we had to earn pts by performing certain activities throughout the game. HAha..i remmeber there was an activity when the whole Antric team squeeze in a small toilet cubicle and acted constipated!was so funny!! =)

FINALLY "FINAL CLASH".. the best part of the whole camp!!! It is an inter-empire battle against each other by attacking the other empires "lollipop" with water bombs! and we battled togehter with our allies beenox, den formin "ANTNOX! and destroyed everyone! It was down to 2 empires! ANTORS VS BEENOX! AND we supposelly sld won it but the judge rule us out. Arghhh... well we all then me tback at the sport complex tp finish up final admin stuff it was supposely to end at 7 plus but ended at 11 plus in the end. There was a mini looked a like contest where there were freshies that indeed looked like fellow GL's.. So strange.. One of antor and antric memeber "SEXY!" dats was his trademark phrase looked exactly like another GL and the weird thing was..they coincidently wore the SAME SHORTS and SHOES too..oh myy..wad coincidence Well after dat it was an emtional goodbye for the GL's, Sub-coms and Heads! Almost every leader cried! I have never seen this before. Seeing guys break down in tears...aiyooo... well we had a long last de-brief wif our team ANTOR! and said our goodbyes! Orhhhhhh... so sad!!!!
Well i'm really glad i met such wonderful friends! I'm sorry if i miss out anyone and i didnt mentioned ur name! Anyway sadly in the end, we got 3rd place..we really deserve to win best empire! I tought CJ orientation was great...But This CAMP WAS EVEN GREATER!
Well this cheer A---N--T--O--R, antor!!!! antor!antor! Stuck in my head.. It will be a cheer i will never forget!...hopefully. haha..

Oh yea, in the end i found my wallet! It was in my bag all along! I dunno how i can put it in my bag after tapping the ez-link... shouldn't it be in my back pocket.. i really wonder why, my guess was since there was a random bag chec by the security inside the mrt station, so i might had put it there accidently when the wallet was still in my hand. Sigh!.. anyway i really like to thank God!I really prayed that my wallet could be found in the end and the best thing was i almost didnt care of my lost wallet after meetin such wonderful friends and enjoyin myself at this camp! It was a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!
Signing off now. =)
(Btw Sorry for the Bad english, had so much to write lazy to chec for grammar mistake)

No comments: