Thursday, April 27, 2006

BORING day!!! (But i found an old Friend!)

BORING day!!! (But glad i found a long lost Friend!)
well today was a really damn boring day for me! I woke up an the first thing i did was watch video tapes of shows i miss during the last week...from survivor to apprentice too Epl highlights...Boring rite! Afternoon went to re-apply my NETS! bcoz it was cancelled after i tot i lost my wallet!

Well Its actually quite depressing not being able to see your friends...its like i have been meetin so many new friends the best couple of weeks and i really enjoyed it! Den today suddenly got no skool so bored!!! Die tmr no skool again! Arghhhh

Well whole day i was jus chattin wif my friends on msn...talk alot of crap with Dar lee... And den i was chattin wif Avanna and found out from her dat her school mate zainal was really from my primary school and better still he is in TP too! At first i casually ask if she noes a guy called zainal..i doubt it was so coincidently really from st.gabs pri...den she confirm with me today... and i search thru a few ppl friendster to find him...wow...dats the great thing abt friendster! well i got to meet him one day! He was a good friend of mine in pri skool and my twin strike partner..together we scored many goals..haha...he also gave me the nick name "kumbai"..which unitl today i dunno wad it means..well dats the good old days. =)

No comments: