Monday, April 24, 2006

Great day with fellow Antorians at Sentosa!

Great outing with fellow Antorians at Sentosa!
Today was a really great day for me!!! It is Sunday! I went for the cross trainers meeting at 9 am. And den waited for my friend wen hao who visited my church today. Vyan was with me before service as we were waiting for my friend to come and he ask me this "do u noe a guy name wen hao", den i replied and said" THATS THE GUY I INVITED TO JOIN US!" WOW!! they were friends since kindergarden and same primary school!!! WHAT A SMALL WORLD!!! I was really happy during the whole service today...worship was as great as ever! The message was good too!
Me,wen hao and den randy followed us to sentosa to meet up with our fellow ANTORIANS! We met up with melinda,ridhwan and a new person i got to noe jia hui at harbourfront first, jus before this me,wen hao and randy had an interesting conversation on speaking in tougues and different doctrines in christianity.
Today was actually my first AGAPE Cup tournament for SYFC but i miss that game jus to meet up with the fellow antorians and i hav no regrets. Btw i jus got news dat SYFC lost 6-3...sigh.
Ok but to the sentosa outin we played many interestin activities at the sea! Oh and i got to say the sea in sentosa is EXTREMELY dirty...there is a part of the sea floor where it was like covered in crude oil! Arghhhhhh... wad a weird feeling steppin on it! Well den we were stuffin seaweed in ppl shorts which was quite fun actually, and played many games from soccer to ultimate frisbee too vollyball.
We den ate dinner at Plaza sing... me and wen hao had dinner with a bunch of PLmgs girls, avanna,khai and carolyn. I found out that carolyn was candy ex-classmate, well small world again...This world is really like friendster where everyone is connected somehow...We den met with the rest of the Antorians outside PS and played a number of interestin grp games, and one which i will never for get,"Handy-plus" dunno if spelt correctly...this game u hav to call somebody name and dat person get the chance to WHACKED! the person on the thigh on ur right or left and i really mean WHACKED!!! I was really whacked once which left a mark still...but den jia hui was whacked pretty worst den me, she was whacked once by Tat which left her a hugh bruise on her thigh, i really felt her pain...aiyooo... the game ended after dat which left Tat feelin pretty guilty in the end.
well thats was an interesting and fun day, got to noe more ppl from Antor too! =)

No comments: